how to fix Nbak23 4b538e50 error code? it come on after trying to connect to online

Discus and support how to fix Nbak23 4b538e50 error code? it come on after trying to connect to online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it happens after trying to connect to online and failing to sync up I have reinstalled and it did not help 9d311e88-1f3b-437e-9ed1-99457f3ce8a5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by victor rivera3, Feb 28, 2023.

1. how to fix Nbak23 4b538e50 error code? it come on after trying to connect to online

it happens after trying to connect to online and failing to sync up

I have reinstalled and it did not help

:)

victor rivera3, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

how to fix Nbak23 4b538e50 error code? it come on after trying to connect to online

Hi Victor. Sorry to hear about that issue. Let's see what we can do about that.

What exactly is your Xbox console generation/model? Does the issue only occur to that game, how about the others?

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.

Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.
  3. tjw1975 Win User

getting errors on NBA 2k16

I am trying to play online, wont let me errors. my player I spent 9 days on wont load with my money. the servers wont let me on errors. iv tried. its on there end. very disappointed. please fix it. loading in error efeab30c. try to connect and error 4b538e50
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Its been a whole week now and I cannot find a solution to sign in to xbox live. I cannot continue wi

Did you tried to read this article: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/228672947-NBA-2K17-Error-message-EFEAB30C-or-4B538E50 ? And tried their suggestions to try fixing the error?
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Nba 2k18

Error 4b538e5O no Connect but my connect is good
    Per NBA2K the error is from not having the latest updates downloaded.

More information for that specific code can be found
    here
  6. DarrenCooper7 Win User

Error code

Im having the same sort of issue, im trying to access nba2k20 and every time i go to connect to server ot tells me that there is a problem connecting to the 2k server and error code 4b538e50, checked status on 2k clean, i have done multiple hard resets and uninstalled and re installed the game and it still continues... What do i do
Thema:

1. how to fix Nbak23 4b538e50 error code? it come on after trying to connect to online - Similar Threads - fix Nbak23 4b538e50

2. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  3. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  4. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  5. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  6. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  7. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  8. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  9. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  10. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...