how to fix my xbox

Discus and support how to fix my xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; not showing anything on the display and turns off after 30 seconds i’ve tried everything i could on the internet and i’ve made sure everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kirraautumn, Dec 4, 2022.

1. kirraautumn
    kirraautumn Guest

how to fix my xbox

not showing anything on the display and turns off after 30 seconds i’ve tried everything i could on the internet and i’ve made sure everything is plugged in and the cords are fine but nothing is working we’ve had this for maybe little over a year maybe only just started using for a couple of months

:)

kirraautumn, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

how to fix my xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

HelloK irraautumn, what would be your Xbox model, you say it's new, it's the new generation S/X?

You mention that you've tried some procedures, tried a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps to see if it's back to normal if you haven't tried to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when

performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How to fix my Xbox?

Hi Mcslam! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If you haven't tried it yet, try unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet for a minute and then plugging it back in to see what happens. If your console is an original Xbox One, not an Xbox One S or X, while unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet.

Let me know if that information is useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to help you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How to fix a problem with my Xbox

Hello @chrisGuenther! I hope you're doing great today!

I would suggest preforming Soft Factory reset as it will fix this issue. You can reset your console using the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter. To bring up the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter, follow these steps:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the mains lead to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the mains lead back in.
    3. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

(Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter on these consoles by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button)
    4. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter.
    To reset your console from the Xbox Start-up Trouble-shooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

If this does not fix the issue, please attempt to Perform an offline system update.

If the reset and the OSU did not fix the issue, it might be a hardware/ internal issue which means that your console needs to be serviced. You can request a repair order for it here.

Make sure to keep us updated!

I hope this helps you out!
  5. Jaxson J. Win User

How to fix My Home Xbox?

None of my games work, I had the Xbox one but I upgraded to the Series X/S, I had this problem for about two weeks and I could not find a solution, yes I have Xbox Ultimate, She wanted to play almost every game from before the problem and when she tried to play a game it said something along the lines of “the person that owns this game must sign in or you do not own this game.”
  6. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix My Home Xbox?

Hello Jaxson J, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Does the problem occur with one particular game or several? which console do you have? Since when do you have this problem? Do you have a subscription? What game are you trying to play? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

how to fix my xbox

1. how to fix my xbox - Similar Threads - fix

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...