How to fix My Xbox series S

Discus and support How to fix My Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having troubles when launching every game or app. For example when I launch Red dead redemption 2, I only can see the loading screen, but game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How to fix My Xbox series S

So I'm having troubles when launching every game or app. For example when I launch Red dead redemption 2, I only can see the loading screen, but game actually works, and I can hear me walking, shooting, and basically all is working but the picture. Same thing happenes with all apps.

:)

Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Valentyn

Unfortunately, the issue is beyond my knowledge and you have apparently tried everything, and it is still unknown if the issue is with your console.

If the issue persists, you can try contacting Xbox Support directly for help.

Please note that this public forum is only for players like you who are trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

To contact our dedicated Xbox support team, click this link

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Once you are on the page, you will see options where you can contact them by phone or live chat.

They would practically be the experts who could help you with this problem, I'm really sorry, I tried what I could.

I hope your problem is solved soon
    Oskayra h.
  3. Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK Win User

I read thr article you shared with me, and it's not about this kind of problem. Even free apps are not working, like YouTube, I can just see a black screen and I even can play a video.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Valentyn, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Follow this procedure, which although it may not seem like it, is very simple. You simply have to delete the damaged profile from the console. And be careful, only the profile, since the games and other elements should stay on your hard drive. Remember that what is corrupted in this case is only the profile. So, knowing this, let's get to it. These are the steps you must follow:

-Go to settings
    -Account
    -Delete accounts.

Once inside you just have to choose your profile and then put it back in again. Make sure you tell the console to only delete the profile and not the data linked to it such as matches or games. I hope this little tutorial has helped you fix the problem, remember that you will then have to log in again, but don't be afraid because everything you had will still be there waiting for you.

Through the following link that I will provide you you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way with your problem.

https://generacionxbox.com/solucionar-error-corrompe-perfil-tutorial/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may have to translate the page with your browser.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  5. Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK Win User

Hello Oskayra, i did everything exactly as you said, but it didn't help:(
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. How to fix My Xbox series S - Similar Threads - fix series

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  5. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  6. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  9. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  10. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...