How to fix My Xbox series S

Discus and support How to fix My Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having troubles when launching every game or app. For example when I launch Red dead redemption 2, I only can see the loading screen, but game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How to fix My Xbox series S

So I'm having troubles when launching every game or app. For example when I launch Red dead redemption 2, I only can see the loading screen, but game actually works, and I can hear me walking, shooting, and basically all is working but the picture. Same thing happenes with all apps.

:)

Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Valentyn

Unfortunately, the issue is beyond my knowledge and you have apparently tried everything, and it is still unknown if the issue is with your console.

If the issue persists, you can try contacting Xbox Support directly for help.

Please note that this public forum is only for players like you who are trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

To contact our dedicated Xbox support team, click this link

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Once you are on the page, you will see options where you can contact them by phone or live chat.

They would practically be the experts who could help you with this problem, I'm really sorry, I tried what I could.

I hope your problem is solved soon
    Oskayra h.
  3. Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK Win User

I read thr article you shared with me, and it's not about this kind of problem. Even free apps are not working, like YouTube, I can just see a black screen and I even can play a video.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Valentyn, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Follow this procedure, which although it may not seem like it, is very simple. You simply have to delete the damaged profile from the console. And be careful, only the profile, since the games and other elements should stay on your hard drive. Remember that what is corrupted in this case is only the profile. So, knowing this, let's get to it. These are the steps you must follow:

-Go to settings
    -Account
    -Delete accounts.

Once inside you just have to choose your profile and then put it back in again. Make sure you tell the console to only delete the profile and not the data linked to it such as matches or games. I hope this little tutorial has helped you fix the problem, remember that you will then have to log in again, but don't be afraid because everything you had will still be there waiting for you.

Through the following link that I will provide you you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way with your problem.

https://generacionxbox.com/solucionar-error-corrompe-perfil-tutorial/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may have to translate the page with your browser.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  5. Valentyn YUKHYMCHUK Win User

Hello Oskayra, i did everything exactly as you said, but it didn't help:(
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. How to fix My Xbox series S - Similar Threads - fix series

2. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...
  3. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  4. Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?: [img] I'm getting a graphical bug of sorts on my series x, on the home panel and in all games. Is there something I can do something to fix it? Or will I need to replace it?...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  7. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  8. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  9. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  10. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...