How to fix my chat mixer...

Discus and support How to fix my chat mixer... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i am still struggling trying to fix the issue of my xbox mix chat mixer being grey and stuck on the far right, i have done all of the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghaige McDowell, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How to fix my chat mixer...

So i am still struggling trying to fix the issue of my xbox mix chat mixer being grey and stuck on the far right, i have done all of the following "fixes" none of them working, such as updating my controller, reseting my entire audio settings, selecting an option for chat mixer plugging my mic in slowly, nothing works. Please help me figure out what else i can do...

:)

Ghaige McDowell, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ghaige!

It may be a headset issue. To further isolate it, please try to use a different headset or you could try a different controller instead.

Alternatively, try to perform a factory reset on your console.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. Rostom L Win User

I understand. But there's a possibility that it's an issue with that headset. I believe it's not a headset from Microsoft? If not, try to check its manual and find out how to update its firmware.
  4. Ghaige McDowell Win User

Ok ill try the system restart, but i don't see how that changes anything im using a headset that has a sticker on it stating it was designed for xbox, in the xbox isle in a walmart, with a pretty recently bought an red xbox controller.
  5. SMNS Chimp Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

I just updated my controller and it now plays game audio through the chat headset that came with my One but I can't chat with it anymore. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
    my controller is updated and the game audio won't work sometimes it will it just won't show the chat mixer option HELP
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

How to fix grayed out chat mixer

Hello, my friend!

See if any options listed in this video helps you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEumqD5lr4g

About Minecraft, see if your order is listed here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed).
Thema:

1. How to fix my chat mixer... - Similar Threads - fix chat mixer

2. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  3. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  4. How can I fix my game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix my game chat?: For quite a while now I've been unable to talk specifically in game chat. In parties I can both hear and speak to everyone without issues, but in game chat I can only hear other players. I've...
  5. How to fix greyed out headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix greyed out headset chat mixer: I have tried updating controller ,changing sound settings and cleaning headset pet that goes into controller, what should I do to fix it 9f76b94f-e87d-482b-8a6b-08bbf25df5f8
  6. How can I fix a chat mixer greyout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix a chat mixer greyout?: Hi, I have an Xbox Series X/S wireless headset which I have soley used on a PC since September 2022. Recently I was gifted a different headset so decided to pass the Xbox one on to my daughter...
  7. my headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can’t fix it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can’t fix it: so, I’ve tried talking to multiple of those xbox professional people, along with about every viable option there is. Please tell me someone out there can resolve my issue. I’ve tried: unplugging...
  8. How to fix grayed out chat mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix grayed out chat mixer: I can’t change my headset chat mixer I’ve tried updating my controller I’ve tried sliding it in really slowly nothing is working please help 2b6a8712-31a8-4a70-8db4-afd234a9cd12
  9. Chat mixer grayed out when headset plugged in and no audio (Xbox One) How would I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer grayed out when headset plugged in and no audio (Xbox One) How would I fix this?: I thought the solution I tried earlier worked, unfortunately it was only temporary. Due to the Energy Saving thing where the controller turns off after a short period of time not being used, the...
  10. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2