How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X

Discus and support How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Farming Simulator 22 modhub won't load just keeps saying change privacy settings but can't find which setting. Reply if anyone knows anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Barrick, Dec 1, 2022.

1. How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X

The Farming Simulator 22 modhub won't load just keeps saying change privacy settings but can't find which setting.

Reply if anyone knows anything about this

:)

Matthew Barrick, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Matthew, if it really is your account privacy settings then follow below process for that setting

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Let's set up your account then

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on xbox profile(warns me if it doesn't show up)

will open a green screen

click on privacy

will open another screen, with your gamertag and big photo in the center of it

below, it has 3 tabs, privacy, online security windows and xbox

in these 2 tabs, allow everything, and at the end of each one, click "send"

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RJMac77 Win User

Network Login Required

I’m playing Farming Simulator 19. I know that I must connect to access ModHub but I’m not aware of any other requirements to be online. Why does Microsoft even offer offline play as an option if they force you to stay logged in?
  4. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  5. Smwutches Win User

With Xbox play anywhere, bought game on Xbox, when I play on PC is it the PC version? I.e farming, simulator 22.

Yes. Farming Simulator 22 is not a Play Anywhere title though.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Farming Simulator 22 dlc

Thema:

1. How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X - Similar Threads - fix Modhub blocked

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  5. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  6. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  7. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  8. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  9. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  10. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...