how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819

Discus and support how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After Im joining every server and then I can play for 5 sec and It crash It alway happen when i join every server I cant play anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic_ Cheese, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Epic_ Cheese
    Epic_ Cheese Guest

After Im joining every server and then I can play for 5 sec and It crash It alway happen when i join every server I cant play anything

:)

Epic_ Cheese, Mar 8, 2023
  2. AwesomeisBlue Win User

How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819

I am having the same issue.
    I will be playing as usual and then all of a sudden the game crashed and tells me its an outdated graphics driver. I even manually updated my graphics driver because I was having this issue. Occasionally when it crashes Minecraft gives the crash log for unexpected crash of some kind that you would get when using ALT+F4. This time all I did was open my world and open my inventory before the game crashed.

Did you ever find a solution to the problem?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Owen, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

In sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected situation while trying to play Minecraft. Let's try to sort this out.

This error usually appears when your graphics card driver is not up-to-date or not compatible. Make sure to download the latest drivers for your PC using the manufacturer's website.

Additionally, check if your system is up-to-date via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on get updates.
  4. LuukBongaards Win User

Hey Manuela,

I've had this same issue for months now and this seems one of the few solutions given everywhere, but with everything updated on my pc (all drivers and other windows updates), the problem still occurs. The other solutions are mainly about uninstalling or disabling conflicting software, none of which are installed on my pc.

The biggest problem for me is that it doesn't seem to generate any crash log or show what caused the error and I really want to know where/how the crash occurs, because I'm expecting it's a problem with some hardware. Do you by any chance have any idea how I can at least view some crash log or get a read on my hardware while running the game to see what's happening when the game crashes?

Thanks in advance!
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Minecraft exit code -1073741819

Hello InternetSergal, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by Fatima_J, a Microsoft moderator, where she mentions the reasons why perhaps you cannot play Minecraft due to this Error code:

Based on the description, it sounds like you are having a problem on your Minecraft that keeps getting an error code of 1073741819.

In your case, please refer to the following link related to your problem.

Please note that this topic is written in English; Translations may be required for clarity.

Mods for Minecraft: Java Edition | Minecraft Help:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409139065613

Frequently Asked Questions about Minecraft Addons for Bedrock Versions | Minecraft Help:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...13-Minecraft-Add-Ons-for-Bedrock-Versions-FAQ

It shows here that Modded game on Mojang is not supported.

You can also check the forums at the following link.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/cc516b7d-c0ba-44e7-81cf-46462c544722

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. ChristianGrissinger Win User

Minecraft Exit Code: -1073741819

I'm having the exact same problem, let me know if this worked out or if you found another solution. I have an RX 5700 XT, R7 3700X, and 32 GB of RAM myself and have been playing Sevtech Ages which is pretty resource heavy, so we are probably in the same boat and I've been searching for ages for help.
Thema:

1. how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819 - Similar Threads - fix minecraft crash

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  5. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  6. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  7. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  8. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  9. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  10. How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?: Hi guys,I recently participated in a beta update and will be forced to shut down when I connect. This happens every time you participate in a beta test. It also updated its graphics card. But it...