How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1?

Discus and support How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just started my Xbox 1 and went to the Microsoft Store but all the pages display ‘Something went wrong’ and ask me to reload the page. There seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hsu bing, Nov 11, 2022.

1. hsu bing
    hsu bing Guest

I just started my Xbox 1 and went to the Microsoft Store but all the pages display ‘Something went wrong’ and ask me to reload the page. There seems to be a Microsoft Store Update but it’s stuck at 98% and it says that the installation has stopped. I can’t seem to access the store and the Microsoft Store update doesn’t appear in the updates section. All my other apps and games seem to be fine, it’s just the Microsoft Store. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

hsu bing, Nov 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, nope. Don’t worry. Just to do it when you’re not playing and when you’re in the dashboard
    You should be good
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this HSU

Please try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

If the issue persist, this can be a bit odd but try this instead:

Go to settings > system > language and location > select temporarily English (US) - United States or English (UK) - United Kingdom

Once the console restarts check if the Store update finish.
    If yes, you can revert the previous changes
  4. hsu bing Win User

Thanks Josef, I’ll give those methods a try later. I just wanted to know if this way of turning off the Xbox will cause me lose my game save files or need me to redownload my games?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Store App- "Something went wrong"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Beau

Sorry to say but Vietnam is not a supported region for Xbox / Microsoft store apps
    You can double check the regions available here:
    https://www.xbox.com/regions
  6. KYWoman_61 Win User

XBOX 1 Something went wrong

Thank you! I was afraid of that.
Thema:

1. How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?: My Microsoft Store Was Suddenly Crashing. I Tried To Troubleshoot It And It Said That Crashing is Not Fixed. but now It Said That There Were no Problems But My Store Was Still Crashing....
  3. Microsoft Windows Store fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Store fix: what should I do if the microsoft store says to me if I go to one of the applications to try again and there is an error message, I want to download the feedback center but it throws me this to...
  4. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?: Whenever I try to open Microsoft Store or the Xbox Game Bar, they simply don't open. I typed in Microsoft Store in the start menu, and it's there, but the thumbnail's not as it's supposed to be....
  6. How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?: Whenever I try opening the app, it doesn't work it just completely crashes once I open it, I tried resetting the app, tried to uninstall and repair but none worked, can someone please help me?...
  7. How to fix Minecraft Launcher and Microsoft Store not match

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Minecraft Launcher and Microsoft Store not match: Hello, I need assistance with Minecraft launcher Issue. What I tried; 1. Reinstalling Minecraft Launcher via the Microsoft store 2. Reinstalling Minecraft Launcher via the Official Minecraft...
  8. Fix Roblox mic on from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Roblox mic on from Microsoft store: I'm experiencing a problem with the Roblox app I got from the Microsoft Store. For some reason, the mic won't work when I try to use it while playing games. I've tried everything I can think of,...
  9. whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?: I was having problems with the Xbox app not opening so i uninstalled it figuring I could reinstall it. The only problem is now when I try to reinstall it the store freezes then closes. I have...
  10. How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything: I can't download anything from the microsoft store, and I can't download the minecraft launcher, or the xbox app from the chrome downloads. I've tried reseting the cashe and app, as well as...