How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything

Discus and support How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't download anything from the microsoft store, and I can't download the minecraft launcher, or the xbox app from the chrome downloads. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FISHMEISTER9984, Dec 8, 2022.

1. How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything

I can't download anything from the microsoft store, and I can't download the minecraft launcher, or the xbox app from the chrome downloads. I've tried reseting the cashe and app, as well as signing in and out and nothing has worked. Please help I just wanted to play minecraft.T-T

:)

FISHMEISTER9984, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FISHMEISTER9984, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try this pricedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is really weird, you can normally browse website and downalod by browsers, it's only by microsoft store that can't download anything?

Does your Windows show any error messages?
  5. FISHMEISTER9984 Win User

it's not just microsoft store, its that and the xbox app and minecraft launcher. however i can download the installer for both of them but when i try to install it from those it just says "something went wrong" and in the microsoft store it says "something happened on our end". It's given me two error codes and im not sure if one of them is legit, the most often one is "0x00000000" which looks fake, but i also got this one a couple times for store, xbox, and minecraft "0x80072F8F". I looked up how to fix those but for the second one it said to run some commands and fix my drive through 5 stages which i did but it didnt work. I even upgraded to windows 11 and am still having the same problem. I dont get this
  6. FISHMEISTER9984 Win User

Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer this. Unfortunately I ran through all your instructions and it still will not let me download anything.
Thema:

1. How to Fix Microsoft store not installing anything - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft store

2. Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?: My Microsoft Store Was Suddenly Crashing. I Tried To Troubleshoot It And It Said That Crashing is Not Fixed. but now It Said That There Were no Problems But My Store Was Still Crashing....
  3. Microsoft Windows Store fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Store fix: what should I do if the microsoft store says to me if I go to one of the applications to try again and there is an error message, I want to download the feedback center but it throws me this to...
  4. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?: Whenever I try to open Microsoft Store or the Xbox Game Bar, they simply don't open. I typed in Microsoft Store in the start menu, and it's there, but the thumbnail's not as it's supposed to be....
  6. How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the ROBLOX microsoft store version?: Whenever I try opening the app, it doesn't work it just completely crashes once I open it, I tried resetting the app, tried to uninstall and repair but none worked, can someone please help me?...
  7. How to fix Minecraft Launcher and Microsoft Store not match

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Minecraft Launcher and Microsoft Store not match: Hello, I need assistance with Minecraft launcher Issue. What I tried; 1. Reinstalling Minecraft Launcher via the Microsoft store 2. Reinstalling Minecraft Launcher via the Official Minecraft...
  8. Fix Roblox mic on from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Roblox mic on from Microsoft store: I'm experiencing a problem with the Roblox app I got from the Microsoft Store. For some reason, the mic won't work when I try to use it while playing games. I've tried everything I can think of,...
  9. whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to download Xbox app the Microsoft store freezes how do I fix this?: I was having problems with the Xbox app not opening so i uninstalled it figuring I could reinstall it. The only problem is now when I try to reinstall it the store freezes then closes. I have...
  10. How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can fix this? >Microsoft store lag<: Yo so i have this lag where microsoft store just jumps on my screen i cant shut it down and it always comes back on my screen. It all started when i launched my minecraft launcher and i cant do...