How to fix looking for group?

Discus and support How to fix looking for group? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything I could think of to fix it but it always says "There was a problem posting your looking for group"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Dont Know1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I Dont Know1
    I Dont Know1 Guest

I've tried everything I could think of to fix it but it always says "There was a problem posting your looking for group"

:)

I Dont Know1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly sign in at account.live.com/reputationcheck.

Add your phone number, and then select Send code.

Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select Submit.

On your Xbox, press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, select Restart console > Restart, and then sign back in.

Note If you’re on a PC or mobile device, sign out of the Xbox app, and then sign back in.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

How to fix looking for a group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.
  4. Anime Car Win User

Xbox community

Im not sure how to fix this, but my suggestion is to look for other group posts about the same topic! if you are able to find one, try signing up to it.
  5. jaxon eastvold Win User

How do I create my own looking for group post on PC?

THIS DOESNT HELP MY PROBLEM, I cant find Roblox on it and it just wont appear on the "looking for group" tab, Roblox doesn't show up so how do I fix that.
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Alguem ainda joga Titanfall? to muuuiito atrasado e conheci o game agora.

Thema:

1. How to fix looking for group? - Similar Threads - fix looking group

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  8. How to fix looking for a group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix looking for a group post: How to fix looking for a group post 505aa9ad-daa8-4c03-a97c-228d8a78f1c4
  9. I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix: I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix It 1547051a-de1d-4fb3-9b5f-3ca6f61f92bf
  10. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?: Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e