How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map

Discus and support How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am currently stuck in the hot wheels map. I downloaded the dlc and was able to play the intro. Following the intro the host tells you to set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elliot_Lloyd, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Elliot_Lloyd
    Elliot_Lloyd Guest

Hello.

I am currently stuck in the hot wheels map. I downloaded the dlc and was able to play the intro. Following the intro the host tells you to set a route to the Hot Wheels Qualifier, I am able to click on it and it sets a route but I can't back out of the map and it doesn't close on it's own. I have deleted and reinstalled Forza 5 and the same issue persists. I actually can't play the game at all because when I turn the game on, even after stopping the game and rebooting the xbox, I am loaded back into the map with the same issue.

I have looked on this forum and elsewhere online and the question has been asked but not answered.

This is on an xbox series x.

the only extra step beyond reinstalling the game is I have deleted the Hot Wheels expansion and I am currently redownloading/installing it. I am on a rural internet connection so this takes days, not minutes to do these things.

:)

Elliot_Lloyd, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

The important thing is that it worked, friend.

I'm glad!

Enjoy, and have a great week
  3. Elliot_Lloyd Win User

Hi, thank you for your quick reply. Having reinstalled the dlc the game is now working. I appreciate you giving me the steps to fix the issue, but I didn't get a chance to use them.

Regards,
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Elliot, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

The internet factor being a little slow may be causing this error in the game not running correctly.

But, let's try to work around this error

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

After that, try the game, mate

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  6. Tim_11126 Win User

когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике

I enter forza horizon 5 and instead of going to mexico it sends me to hot wheels
Thema:

1. How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map - Similar Threads - fix issue Forza

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. How do I fix this issue?:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue?:: When swapping xbox profiles my party chat and game audio won't work until I restart my xbox, as well my party audio, when in parties, will randomly shift to game chat for no reason. This is a...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  9. Fix this controller issue!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this controller issue!!!: Controller CONSTANTLY disconnects!!! Ive tried all your silly remedies and NONE OF THEM WORK, check for “wireless interference”, “reset” controller, “reset” console, factory reset console… STILL...
  10. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...