How to fix I tried everything I read

Discus and support How to fix I tried everything I read in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Got the new Xbox series s and it took me 12 hours to download one 6.19 GB game this can’t not be real 42207913-da4e-4a67-9c9c-d27d27bbf203 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jordan Roberts2, Nov 23, 2022.

1. How to fix I tried everything I read

Got the new Xbox series s and it took me 12 hours to download one 6.19 GB game this can’t not be real

:)

Jordan Roberts2, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Jordan Roberts2 Win User

No it’s only happening with games any network stuff like Netflix and the store update gets downloaded very quickly it just games that take all day to down load I am trying to download fortnight and it’s telling me 24 hours just to download it
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jordan

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening no matter what you try to download?

Are you using the console via Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection?

And tell me exactly what did you tried so far to fix this problem

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, did you already tried everything from this article?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s really odd
    Just to confirm, are you not using an insider build / beta OS in your console, right?

Did you already tried factory resetting the console? (But deleting everything)
  5. Jordan Roberts2 Win User

Nothing work it dropped down now to 3.42 mbps speed now now the games taking even longer I have always had this same downloading problem from my Xbox 1 even though I buy the cd it still take hours to full days to down load
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Jordan, if you can. Please try sharing a completely different wifi network

For this purpose you can share mobile data via wifi hotspot temporarily and connect the console in that way

---------

If you're not able to do that right now, please give this a try (of course, only if you didn't tried that)

A.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable all the remote play features and try again

B. Can be a bit odd but try using a custom DNS address:

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.

When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address

Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try
Thema:

1. How to fix I tried everything I read - Similar Threads - fix tried everything

2. How do I fix the HUENEME - CONCORD error when trying to play MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the HUENEME - CONCORD error when trying to play MW2: I’ve been getting this HUENEME - CONCORD error when trying to play MW2. Does anyone know how to fix it? I’ve tried everything I seen in all the forms and even uninstalled the game and reinstalled...
  3. game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...

in XboX Insiders
    game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...: don't if is my console or Internet or the game I have mw2 downloaded of the store. This game crashing thing is just recent. I'll be half way through the game killing then the screen freezes. I...
  4. Disc installing a game keeps stoping tried everything to fix it nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc installing a game keeps stoping tried everything to fix it nothing works: Tried to re install a game and it keeps stoping at 0% or 1. 8% every time tried everything Xbox tech told me to do and still doesn’t work any help ? 16cdfb98-761a-4899-a2aa-eacf90199f98
  5. How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...

in XboX Insiders
    How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ron9630 [link] [comments]
  6. Tried everything to fix microphone issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried everything to fix microphone issues: Hello, I have been having an issue with my wired headphones for my Xbox for over three years now. I am able to hear everybody in the chat clearly, but nobody can hear me. I have tested this with...
  7. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments]
  8. Viki App not working!!! Tried everything that was suggested! Pls fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viki App not working!!! Tried everything that was suggested! Pls fix...: I have tried to fix it with the solutions Xbox and viki have given me online. But none of them are working and Xbox/status says everything is supposedly fine. If anyone can look into it and fix...
  9. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  10. my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...: My party chat suddenly got blocked and I don't know why. [img] 6522b4b0-041c-40bd-bd5f-71c5c728af14