How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how

Discus and support How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How can I unblock my Xbox account submitted by /u/rexdestroy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rexdestroy, Sep 9, 2021.

  1. How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how

    /u/rexdestroy, Sep 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Blaine Bingham Win User

    Two People Unblocking Each Other

    No I never answered my own question. If you read carefully, I said I know what to do to unblock somebody. Then I asked how can I unblock somebody when we've blocked each other? This means I explained that I know how to unblock somebody when he hasn't
    blocked me. This means things are harder to deal with when we've blocked each other because if I send him a message, invite or friends request, he won't get either of them so that I can unblock him, same thing visa-versa if he tries to unblock me. I was
    asking if there's another way to unblock somebody when he's also blocked me, such as, is there a block list for me to unblock him from or can I unblock him by contacting Xbox Live?
  3. MEGACYBER ELITE Win User

    I need help?

    Can someone please tell me how to unblock a friend I blocked by mistake?
  4. bundahead Win User

    Error code on start up: E305 00000001 80073CFE

    I have same issue. can you please explain how to fix?
  5. jmendez101 Win User

    Error 80151103

    How do get your account unblocked by windows
  6. AnthonyLieghio Win User

    why does Microsoft customer service keep hanging up on me?

    how can the account not be unlocked explain please
Thema:

How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how

Loading...
  1. How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how - Similar Threads - fix unblock account

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d
  9. Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...
  10. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...