How to fix headset mic not working?

Discus and support How to fix headset mic not working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My headset works perfect, it lets me hear but it won’t let me talk. The mic works on other devices but not on my Xbox. Is there any fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yabdiel Lugo, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Yabdiel Lugo
    Yabdiel Lugo Guest

My headset works perfect, it lets me hear but it won’t let me talk. The mic works on other devices but not on my Xbox. Is there any fix?

:)

Yabdiel Lugo, Mar 14, 2023
  2. T0PP HATT Win User

Turtle Beach / XboxOne question....

Sorry bout that, but yes, you can use the headsets without the mic...I thought you were talking bout the mic...but yeah all headsets that have the optical output will work with the xbox one. It's just that the mics won't work and I posted a link showing
    how to fix the mic...

Sorry for misunderstanding you there....
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Yabdiel!

What exactly is your headset make/model? Is connected wirelessly or via wired connection to your controller?

Make sure that your mic is not muted when it's connected to your Xbox. I suggest that you also check the troubleshooting steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox always muted

5. LumbarSinger498 Win User

Mic problems on my brand new Xbox One

my mic on my xbox one headset is not working ,i a new headset still not working..........come on fix it MS!
  6. ColdFront907 Win User

Xbox one mic not working

My mic hasn't worked once since i bought it... has anyone figured out a Fix?... how nice my turtle beach headset doesn't work with these new controllers.
Thema:

1. How to fix headset mic not working? - Similar Threads - fix headset mic

2. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  3. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  4. How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?: I use a headphone mic for gaming and other things but recently after an update my microphone no longer works. I have bought a new headset with a microphone yet I still have this problem. When I go...
  5. My new 2021 Xbox headset mic sounds like I’m talking into a cup how can I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new 2021 Xbox headset mic sounds like I’m talking into a cup how can I fix this: I need help my mic sounds like I’m talking in a cup straight out the box is that how it’s supposed to sound I just got it and need to know if I can fix it or just return it...
  6. fix for working headset but mic not picking up my voice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix for working headset but mic not picking up my voice.: Hi there. I am using a series 1 xbox elite controller. Ive been using it for 7 days but have had it returned to me from miscrosoft for months. I had sent it in for repair for the same reason. In...
  7. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  8. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hello This seems like a common problem among many user. We have all tried the troubleshooting guides mentioned online and in this communtiy forum. All of our controllers, headsets and mics work....
  9. Xbox Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring Fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring Fix: I can finally confirm that with the purchase of the most recent Turtle Beach audio control adapter (shown here:...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter/Mic Easy Fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter/Mic Easy Fix.: I feel this should be added to the trouble shooting part for both devices. Step one. Unplug the device from the controller. Step two. Turn off controller. Step three. Remove back battery panel....