How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

Discus and support How to fix glitching YouTube videos? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fall3nViB3z, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Fall3nViB3z
    Fall3nViB3z Guest

Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video quality, and it just makes it worse. It doesn't happen every single time, but it happens a lot and make sit really hard to watch videos. Any idea how I can fix this?

:)

Fall3nViB3z, Jun 11, 2024
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!

If have warranty send it back.

If not, there is a few videos on youtube how to fixe that problem.
  3. blazerfan33 Win User

I have been getting error 80151011 for a week now..

Hi. clarksbar go to youtube ther is a video how to fix your error 80151011

look for... XBox Live Down How to Fix
  4. STALKER2k Win User

Black ops 2 is hack Already

There is all kinds of videos of BO2 on youtube showing ppl doing the skywalker glitches
  5. blazerfan33 Win User

Error code 80151011

Hi. guys go to youtube ther is a video how to fix your error 80151011 and security proofs

6. blazerfan33 Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live isn't working?

Hi. guys go to youtube ther is a video how to fix your error 80151011 and security proofs

Thema:

1. How to fix glitching YouTube videos? - Similar Threads - fix glitching YouTube

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  4. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...
  5. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  6. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  7. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  8. How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?: At random points in videos the screen will split with the top half glitching/skipping while the bottom continues the video. There is a different issue also where instead the whole screen...
  9. How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?: Split from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_frsocial-xbo_topother/how-do-i-fix-the-screen-tear-youtube-glitch/831161f8-cd74-43fb-8e7e-dbfcadaba327. I have been experiencing...
  10. How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?: I try to to watch YouTube and the screen splits in half and the top glitches and the bottom continues playing 831161f8-cd74-43fb-8e7e-dbfcadaba327