How to fix Game Clips/Captures?

Discus and support How to fix Game Clips/Captures? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, lately anytime I record a game clip the audio is all buggy and desynced. Plus the clips are only a fraction of what they should be. For example, 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TimberWolf378, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How to fix Game Clips/Captures?

So, lately anytime I record a game clip the audio is all buggy and desynced. Plus the clips are only a fraction of what they should be. For example, 30 second clips only record 7-10 seconds and 2 minute clips only record 1 minute 30 seconds, which wouldn't be an issue if the audio wasn't bugged. I've attached an example clip: Laggy Game Clip, 7 Second Clip both of these clips are supposed to be 30 seconds. You can hear the audio glitch in both of them.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

TimberWolf378, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check the details that I have provided below as one of the details below might be the reason why the issue happened.

Time spent outside the game is removed from the clip. For example, if you back out of the game to the Home screen while recording, the time on the Home screen will not make it into the clip.

Publishers may disable the recording of certain game segments for various reasons, such as potential game spoilers or views of a player or players seen through their Kinect.

Capturing records clips at 720p, 30 frames per second. For most games, this resolution will allow a clip of approximately 5 minutes. Clips with significant graphic intensity or action may be shorter, as duration is sacrificed to maintain a high-quality recording.
  3. MaritalMercury Win User

Game DVR not saving clips.

I also have this problem. game dvr records but does not save any clips. I try to save but get a message that says' the clip has not been saved. Please try again '. How can I fix?
  4. DaddyOpr8r Win User

Game Capture Issues

So here's my question to that. When I clip on CODMW it captures the clip fine, BUT, it includes everyone else's audio but mine. How do I fix that?
  5. Mento Musubi Win User

Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console

What about regular game chat how do I fix the issue with that because even clipping video with the record that feature won’t include any game chat audio
  6. PyroTracer Win User

Xbox clips too long?

this must be a glitch then because my Xbox stopped recording 30 second game clips a long time ago plus editing a ton of game clips just to get the 30 seconds out of takes a ton of time. Just wish I knew how to fix it because this eats up my storage super
    quickly
Thema:

1. How to fix Game Clips/Captures? - Similar Threads - fix Game Clips

2. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962
  3. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...
  4. How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...: I decided to buy a plane on msfs. I went to the marketplace and bought the Airbus a321neo product, then the game crashed and I thought it was normal because it happens after a bit of playing, so I...
  5. Xbox game pass- games keep crashing every 10-15 minutes, is there anything I can do to fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- games keep crashing every 10-15 minutes, is there anything I can do to fix...: Every 10-15 minutes my games that I play on game pass crash with no error report. My computer is up to date and is up to minimum specs. d7b861a2-a4d6-4487-9fde-247d0ccf6118
  6. Installation stopped. Can’t install random games as they just stop installing. Still no fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped. Can’t install random games as they just stop installing. Still no fix...: Has there been any solutions found for the Xbox one installation stopped error? 3ceb916a-f3d2-42ee-a46d-63ba37a41dac
  7. i cant install a game because it says the file is corrupt but its on gamepass how do i fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install a game because it says the file is corrupt but its on gamepass how do i fix it: im trying to installl a game through game pass but it wont work and says file is corrupt how do i fix the install 6cb54b22-e284-4d18-beda-6917875c971c
  8. Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...: So for the past few days I've not been able to load my Full Library in the My games and apps section on my Xbox Series X. I've tried a few different things I've read online, like clearing cache...
  9. How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips?: When I record my game clips the audio has about 3-4 second delay with the audio it also happens when I watch youtube videos, the audio with the same delay problem. While palying games and all...
  10. Game clip Audio Still not fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip Audio Still not fixed.: Seriously, the issue where game clips either record no sound or sound is out of sync has continued to go unfixed is unacceptable. I'm sure many others have had to put up with this issue for over a...