How to fix Game Clips/Captures?

Discus and support How to fix Game Clips/Captures? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, lately anytime I record a game clip the audio is all buggy and desynced. Plus the clips are only a fraction of what they should be. For example, 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TimberWolf378, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How to fix Game Clips/Captures?

So, lately anytime I record a game clip the audio is all buggy and desynced. Plus the clips are only a fraction of what they should be. For example, 30 second clips only record 7-10 seconds and 2 minute clips only record 1 minute 30 seconds, which wouldn't be an issue if the audio wasn't bugged. I've attached an example clip: Laggy Game Clip, 7 Second Clip both of these clips are supposed to be 30 seconds. You can hear the audio glitch in both of them.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

TimberWolf378, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check the details that I have provided below as one of the details below might be the reason why the issue happened.

Time spent outside the game is removed from the clip. For example, if you back out of the game to the Home screen while recording, the time on the Home screen will not make it into the clip.

Publishers may disable the recording of certain game segments for various reasons, such as potential game spoilers or views of a player or players seen through their Kinect.

Capturing records clips at 720p, 30 frames per second. For most games, this resolution will allow a clip of approximately 5 minutes. Clips with significant graphic intensity or action may be shorter, as duration is sacrificed to maintain a high-quality recording.
  3. DaddyOpr8r Win User

Game Capture Issues

So here's my question to that. When I clip on CODMW it captures the clip fine, BUT, it includes everyone else's audio but mine. How do I fix that?
  4. HlERBA Win User

game captures

You may need to go to capture settings and adjust how you want your clips captured.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Use webcam on game capture?

Hey there jmonk,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. When you capture game clips on your Xbox One it starts to record automatically on screen. There would be no way to utilize a webcam to capture game clips.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for helpful information on

Recording and capturing Xbox One game clips and screenshots

I hope this helps.
  6. gds1972 Win User

is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

Thema:

1. How to fix Game Clips/Captures? - Similar Threads - fix Game Clips

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  4. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. How can I fix my game clips?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix my game clips?: All of my game clips stutter throughout. I have tried using an external device to store them in as somebody said that helped them. This didn't work for me. This isn't a new problem. I currently...
  7. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  8. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  9. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  10. Does anybody know how to fix the in-game clip recording on the Xbox series X ??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the in-game clip recording on the Xbox series X ??: Screenshots work fine just not in-game clips doesn't work and has never worked... I've tried everything a0185350-240c-4ea2-b845-ed44efed5099