How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

Discus and support How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to record gameplay using the Windows Gamebar, but it won't let me and says "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brandon Santa Maria, Nov 5, 2021.

1. How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

I'm trying to record gameplay using the Windows Gamebar, but it won't let me and says "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips", which I don't understand.

My PC is:

GTX 1080

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

64GB Ram

1TB NVME

I was able to record previously using the same graphics card on my razer blade stealth via the E-GPU, but now I'm unable to

:)

Brandon Santa Maria, Nov 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to record video.

I'm glad this solved the problem, it's always a pleasure to be able to help the community.
  3. Brandon Santa Maria Win User

How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to record video.

You mad lad, that fixed it!

Cheers dude, been trying to figure this out for ages!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. I recommend that you try the solutions provided below, please.

Method 1

1. Click Windows Button

2. Search Device Manager

3. Click Device Manager

4. Click Display Adapters

5. Right-Click on Your Graphics Device

6. Click Update Driver

7. Click Search automatically for drivers

8. Click Close

9. Close Device Manager

10. If Not Working You Can Also Manually Update Your Graphics Drivers

Method 2

1. Search Regedit

2. Click Registry Editor

3. Open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

4. Open SYSTEM

5. Open CurrentControlSet

6. Click Control

7. Check if You Have PortableOperatingSystem

8. If You Don't Have Right-Click & Create New DWORD (32 bit) Value

& Rename it to PortableOperatingSystem

9. Double-Click on PortableOperatingSystem

10. Set Value Data To 0

11. Click the OK Button

12. Close Registry Editor

13. Done!

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  5. Brandon Santa Maria Win User

Hi Mateus,

My drivers are already up to date.

I tried this and it didn't do anything, when I open windows gamebar it still says the same thing.

Portable Operating System was already there though, so I double clicked it and set the value to 0 like you said but it didn't do anything.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Click on the windows button

Search the term ''Gpedit''

Click on ''Edit Group Policy''

And follow the path Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting

Double click on the file within this path

Make sure the option enabled is checked, if not check it, and click apply, and then OK.

*Restart your computer after this.
Thema:

How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

1. How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to... - Similar Threads - Fix Game Bar

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  6. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  7. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  8. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  9. How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?: I'm on windows 11 and my game bar doesnt receive invites from others. My xbox app does but whenever I try and join through xbox app it just ask me how to open it and doesnt put me in the party. I...
  10. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I fix this computer doesnt meet the hardware requirements for recording clips? with out update

2. how to repair xbox game bar to meet lith your pc

3. sorry your PC doesnt meet the hardware requirements for broadcasting