How to fix freezing games on xbox one

Discus and support How to fix freezing games on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried reinstalling my games,deleting my profile and signing back in,deleted local saved games and doing a factory reset but my games keep freezing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VianCoetzee, Jan 25, 2023.

1. VianCoetzee
    VianCoetzee Guest

I tried reinstalling my games,deleting my profile and signing back in,deleted local saved games and doing a factory reset but my games keep freezing

:)

VianCoetzee, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry but if you have already reset the console by removing everything and the issue persists it means that the console needs to be repaired.

You can check the warranty by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices. You can also create an order from there.
  3. VianCoetzee Win User

Do you maybe have suggestions on what can be broken on the xbox
  4. VianCoetzee Win User

No i don’t have a external hard drive and i have removed and reinstalled everything twice and it still didn’t work
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues.

Also, if there is no external hard drive, we may need to reset the console removing everything. This will uninstall all of your games and apps but you can reinstall them later on.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but it needs to be checked by the experts I just can't guess because we have already performed all the necessary steps.
Thema:

1. How to fix freezing games on xbox one - Similar Threads - fix freezing games

2. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  3. How do I fix my Roblox Freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Roblox Freezing?: How do I fix my Roblox game freezing? Every time I play Roblox after maybe 10 minutes it freezes including my cursor. And I cant even click to leave the game. My actual monitor however works like...
  4. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  6. My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox x(2017) was freezing. Everytime when I'm play GTA5. How can i fix that.?: When I'm start GTA5. And play only for 5 minutes xbox was freezing. Give me suggestions how can i fix. 6e225007-061b-461e-8b53-96d31f63a51d
  7. How do I fix my xbox one X that freezes and takes forever to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox one X that freezes and takes forever to start?: About a year ago I bought an Xbox one x in good condition. After about a month of use it started to freeze and lag critically. c37a48b4-8483-4881-a6c0-0b87902f2d7d
  8. My Xbox games keep crashing and my menu freezes all the time how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox games keep crashing and my menu freezes all the time how can I fix it?: Every time I try to open a game, it won’t launch. My Xbox home keeps freezing. 9e53332c-0224-4f08-b69b-f8ac8f3bfbfe
  9. My Xbox One S keeps freezing. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps freezing. How do I fix this?: Every time I open an app or game on my Xbox, one of three things will happen: 1. The game or app will not start 2. If it does start, it will not load 3. If it does load, the game or app will...
  10. game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue: Launching chivalry through the game pass not through cloud gaming the game will freeze just past the intro you get to the main page and press enter and the game freezes every time have yet to make...