How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428??

Discus and support How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to fix this problem for 2 months and still cant figure it out. I did everything I could and this is my 2nd question of the same topic in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aziz1609, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Aziz1609
    Aziz1609 Guest

I tried to fix this problem for 2 months and still cant figure it out. I did everything I could and this is my 2nd question of the same topic in microsoft. I did commands, I tried to update windows but I couldn't even update, i performed a clean boot, I almost did everyhting im too worried pls help. I already tried to uninstall Fortnite and install it back , it worked the first time but next times it didn't. Pls help I hope you are the one to end this story and puzzle now. Thank you for listening!!

:)

Aziz1609, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Aziz1609 Win User

My doesnt work honestly im scared this was happenning for 2 months now like seriously
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if the game does not start may be by other problems related to PC, epic laucher , PC settings, some update that your PC needs etc without a local diagnosis or know exactly what the question for it does not start.
  4. Aziz1609 Win User

I can't check it because i can't launch the game

Waiting for your response
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, right as you play on PC, the game is downloaded by Epic Games through their Launcher, as I mentioned each version and update the game gets heavier and using more machine feature.

Try to check the game settings for the resolution of the game and the frame rate limitation, this will greatly influence the quality and performance of the game.

In the 3D option, you can download the quality and also download the quality of the textures.
  6. fezzzin Win User

hello, i am having the same issue as aziz.

i'm running windows using bootcamp on an imac 2015 intel i7, amd radeon r9 m395x, 32 GB ram.

i've played several hours of fortnite on this device, but it then eventually gives me this "0000428 bad image error" and prevents me from actually getting into a game.

i've done the following:

- reinstalled my graphics card

- download c+++ visual studio

- run the SFC command in command prompt

- uninstalling and re-installing fortnite

nothing seems to be working for me. the only thing that has worked in the past was deleting windows off my mac and re-downloading. at some point, dwnloading the latest c+++ visual studio got it to work.

any ideas?

Aziz - does yours work? if so, what did you do?
Thema:

1. How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428?? - Similar Threads - fix Fortnite bad

2. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that: When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1
  3. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  4. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  5. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  6. How do I fix Fortnite and other games not signing in to Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Fortnite and other games not signing in to Xbox Live?: Fortnite keeps saying “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.” Goat Simulator 3 is also having similar problems. The issue is...
  7. what is this fix itfortnite and update the fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    what is this fix itfortnite and update the fortnite: ok pls help i love fortnite submitted by /u/Necessary-Chair9495 [link] [comments]
  8. How to fix Fortnite when it is not updating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Fortnite when it is not updating.: 2 months ago whilst Fortnite was updating it stopped with the message ‘installation stopped’. I have followed a number of online suggestions such as restarting the console, freeing up space,...
  9. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...
  10. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...