How to fix error 0x803f900

Discus and support How to fix error 0x803f900 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says gold is active and won't fix when I sign out then back in d7bc6487-1ffc-4da2-b2e6-ee2bee06786c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Bohnert, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Paul Bohnert
    Paul Bohnert Guest

it says gold is active and won't fix when I sign out then back in

:)

Paul Bohnert, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"This may mean that you need to sign in or renew your game subscription."

I would like to clarify, is this happening with all of your games or just for a specific game?

Also, if you have obtained these games on Xbox game pass, make sure that you have an active Xbox game pass subscription by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. Georges C. Win User

How to fix error

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tuấn, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. dempup Win User

How to fix this error?

Hi Alex.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Sorry to hear that you are having issues. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com to get the payment issues resolved.
  5. CarTzy Win User

How to fix a purchase error.

Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  6. CarTzy Win User

How to fix a purchase error.

Hello Tiberosity,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble buying Minecraft again after refunding it. This error usually happens when there is a problem with the payment method or the billing information. You can try the following steps to fix it:

- Make sure your card has enough funds to cover the purchase.

- Check if your card has any restrictions or limits that prevent online transactions.

- Update your billing address and other information on your Microsoft account.

- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser or use a different one.

- Restart your device and try again.

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact your bank or card issuer to resolve the issue. Alternatively, you can try using a different payment method, such as PayPal or a gift card.

Please see: Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you enjoy Minecraft on your Xbox.

Have a great day!
Thema:

1. How to fix error 0x803f900 - Similar Threads - fix error 0x803f900

2. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  9. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  10. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f