how to fix error 0x80040154 when logging into minecraft launcher via microsoft?

Discus and support how to fix error 0x80040154 when logging into minecraft launcher via microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new computer and decided to download minecraft, a microsoft account was created before buying the computer. When the launcher was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qlyd3 mason, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Qlyd3 mason
    Qlyd3 mason Guest

I bought a new computer and decided to download minecraft, a microsoft account was created before buying the computer. When the launcher was downloaded, I could not log in to my account through microsoft. how to solve this problem?

:)

Qlyd3 mason, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Qlyd3!

Make sure that the Xbox profile of your Microsoft account has already been setup correctly. You can do that via the Xbox app or logging in through https://account.xbox.com/Profile

Make sure to check for Windows updates and also get available updates from your Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If you've downloaded your Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store, try to uninstall it and reinstall via https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  3. explorermilkymoon Win User

i can't download minecraft java or gaming services or the minecraft launcher

I followed the instructions:
    - Error 0x87e00196 came up when attempting to download Minecraft Java via the xbox app and when attempting to download Minecraft Launcher via the Microsoft Store
  4. AlKovski Win User

Can only play Minecraft Demo after Migrating Mojang Account

best solution is to just update the launcher, so go to the Microsoft store if the launcher doesn't say so, and find Minecraft and click get i think, it won't necessarily say update, but get, it will be grey, be sure to have your launcher closed before this, then when its downloaded/updated click play, and it would pop up with the new launcher it will look the same however when you try to log in via Microsoft, you'll notice it will be different as it would open a dark window, aka Xbox. and that fixed my issue,
  5. SammyVS Win User

XBOX App stuck on "Preparing 0%"

I see. If that fails, try downloading the game via Minecraft launcher. You can download the launcher through the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, and the Mojang website. After installing the launcher, log in with your Microsoft account and download Microsoft Dungeons.
  6. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
Thema:

1. how to fix error 0x80040154 when logging into minecraft launcher via microsoft? - Similar Threads - fix error 0x80040154

2. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  9. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  10. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f