How to fix elite series 2 controller issue

Discus and support How to fix elite series 2 controller issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite Series 2 controller is on with all the lights on but is completely unresponsive and will not work with my xbox at all. I have tried re pairing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ANX1ETY 1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. ANX1ETY 1
    ANX1ETY 1 Guest

My Elite Series 2 controller is on with all the lights on but is completely unresponsive and will not work with my xbox at all. I have tried re pairing it and resetting it but it still won’t work

:)

ANX1ETY 1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  3. ImDieci Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have been having the same issue with my Series 2 Elite Controller. The issue will most likely be fixed once the COVID-19 issue dies down.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Just to confirm, were you able to do all the troubleshooting steps from the link to sort out the controller issue?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. How to fix elite series 2 controller issue - Similar Threads - fix elite series

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  5. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  7. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  8. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...
  9. How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?: Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon. How do I fix these myself?...
  10. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...