How to fix corrupted file?

Discus and support How to fix corrupted file? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried downloading the new apex legends update and was instantly greeted with 'installation stopped' I found out the file was corrupted and did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finnan Bell, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Finnan Bell
    Finnan Bell Guest

I tried downloading the new apex legends update and was instantly greeted with 'installation stopped' I found out the file was corrupted and did everything I saw on the internet to fix it:

Cleared the save data

Hard reset my xbox

Copied the file

Power cycle my xbox

Downloaded and redownloaded the game

It seems that when copying the file it stops at 800mb that's where the problem is I guess

:)

Finnan Bell, Jan 24, 2023
  2. AydenHendricks Win User

Error 80151901 when trying to bridge connection to my xbox from pc

How can I fix the corrupted file?
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Disc Read error on MW3

Interesting - thanks for the update! Let us know how it goes with those corrupted files fixed. :)
  4. FirmerCoot385 Win User

MyCAREER file unreadable

This happened to me to here's how to fix it find corrupt file in Xbox System Setting and delete it (pray its not your my career file) and delete it also DON'T SAVE DURING GAME IN MY CAREER MODE YOU RISK CORRUPT MY CAREER FILE
  5. S4CHALLENGER Win User

Destiny beta

i had a corrupted file and i was wondering how can we fix this ? cuz a console where you can't play games... sucks
  6. TheXbear Win User

Formatting hard drive hasn't worked properly

Thanks mate a reboot fixed the issue. How odd.

Why would a standard format command make all the data still show as corrupted files? Bizarre.
Thema:

1. How to fix corrupted file? - Similar Threads - fix corrupted file

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  6. How do I fix a corrupted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a corrupted game?: I tried to launch Fortnite but got an error message saying it was corrupted, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn’t work, I tried restarting my xbox, resetting my Xbox, and...
  7. How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again: How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again and I tried reinstalling or restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t need an update and creating a new profile everything...
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. i cant install a game because it says the file is corrupt but its on gamepass how do i fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install a game because it says the file is corrupt but its on gamepass how do i fix it: im trying to installl a game through game pass but it wont work and says file is corrupt how do i fix the install 6cb54b22-e284-4d18-beda-6917875c971c