How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?

Discus and support How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, this'll be hard to explain, but I downloaded Assembly for PC (which I am on) and followed a step-by-step video on how to mod a pelican into forge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baker3_, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Baker3_
    Baker3_ Guest

How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?

So, this'll be hard to explain, but I downloaded Assembly for PC (which I am on) and followed a step-by-step video on how to mod a pelican into forge world. I have now since removed the mod off Assembly because I could not use it to show friends on Xbox nor could I use the mod on the Anti-Cheat version of MCC. So, I ended the code in Assembly. However, the problem still persists on my Forge World for Anti Cheat MCC. Meaning, I believe that the Anti-Cheat version is still registering that I have the mod enabled, so I cannot play on Forge World (which was the only map in halo reach that was modded). When I load into games, I am forcibly kicked out and left with a "Connection Interrupted" pop up. My connection is fine and so is my router, so I believe it's an issue with Assembly and the Anti-Cheat version of MCC. I'm going to retrace my steps again and make sure it's not messing up. Though is this permanent? Will Anti-Cheat always register this even if I delete the code in Assembly? Any solutions? Should I contact support? Thanks for your time, unique situation.

:)

Baker3_, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. Farscape247 Win User

Halo MCC will not enable mods

there is several ways to mod halo mcc on windows (this is legit to do before trying to lock this thread.)

windows app store version, it is a little more complex, this link will explain it better

https://www.reddit.com/r/halomods/comments/e5tsmu/dumping_the_ms_store_version_of_halo_mcc/

it is alot easier to mod the steam version with the proper forge assembly from github, here is a vid for that version, he has a series for modding halo.

https://youtu.be/-6gTRi2kkhU
  4. Andrew_stockmaik Win User

Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc

Custum Browsing is where people can join your forge map that you made, people online can join and play your map that you created in forge. I thought when season 7 of halo mcc came, that any halo with forge in the mcc would be Able to have custum Browsing on it, but it's only reach. I'm wondering if halos like halo 3 , halo 4, and halo 2 anniversary will have custum browsing, I made some pretty cool maps on those games but not halo reach.
  5. KSI RINZZLER Win User

So many goodies coming up for halo 5

I had really hoped that they would put Forge World into Halo 5 with the Memories of Reach update, but they aren't.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

halo 4 map pack

There IS a forge world map. I forgot the name of it but you can only access it through Forge or custom games. But there is a forge world in H4. Took me a while to find it because it does not say "forge world". But it is indeed the forge world for H4.
    It has an insane amount of items to pick from. Way more than any of the other maps in Forge.

I hope they add a community playlist like they did in Reach. It allowed people to use maps from H1, H2, and H3 all in Reach for the community to play. They already know our favorite maps from existing Halo games, now we just need some sort of custom
    playlist or community playlist to check out those maps. This is only the beginning, 343 will make a lot of changes just like they did with the Halo Reach multiplayer.
Thema:

1. How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix? - Similar Threads - fix Connection Interruption

2. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  5. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  9. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  10. Can i fix the "Connection Interrupted" Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i fix the "Connection Interrupted" Error?: Since 7 days this have been happening to me, and i didn't found solutions, such solutions like: Restart the game, delete and reinstall the game, delete user data from everywhere. There is other...