How to fix "Can't sign into XBox Live right now"

Discus and support How to fix "Can't sign into XBox Live right now" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to login into my Minecraft account after I was FORCED to migrate to a Microsoft account. After doing so, the Microsoft account I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jc7291, Jan 7, 2023.

1. jc7291
    jc7291 Guest

I've been trying to login into my Minecraft account after I was FORCED to migrate to a Microsoft account. After doing so, the Microsoft account I am trying to sign in on is repeatedly stating "Can't sign into Xbox Live right now" I've checked the Microsoft and Minecraft sites and have successfully signed in there with the same account. This occurs in the Minecraft launcher as well as the Xbox app on PC. Other accounts without a linked Minecraft account were able to sign into Minecraft launcher and Xbox live. Seems Microsoft FORCED me to migrate a Minecraft account to simply brick the entire account to scam more money.

:)

jc7291, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello jc7291,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are getting an error message for signing in to your account to the Xbox app and Minecraft Launcher. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Are you still getting same error message?

There is a chance that you may need to re login to your account on Windows settings. Error in credentials often happens when there is an update on your Microsoft account. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

• Have you tried checking your credentials on Microsoft Store if this matches your account on Xbox app?
    • Please go to PC Settings, then select Accounts. Under Emails and Accounts, please check your email account and ensure there is no warning symbol. If you have a warning symbol, please follow the instructions on the error message to fix and update your account.
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

1. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    2. Please do the update of drivers, guide - update drivers in Windows.
    3. Note: Please make sure you know your credentials before proceeding to the next steps. If in doubt, try to manually sign in here: Microsoft Account | Home.
      • Log out from Microsoft Store. Make sure there is no account remain logged in.
      • Reset/Repair Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Guide - Repair apps and programs in Windows.
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
      • Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:
        1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
        2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
        3. Wait for the process to finish.
    4. Restart and disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, proxy, firewall and PC Optimizer.
    5. Sign into the Microsoft Store and please check update for Xbox apps by following this guide: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. TSKz Jay Win User

XBox Dashboard Update?

Okay, I have the update, but now I can't sign into XBox Live, is XBox Live down right now?
  4. Quxxn666 Win User

Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem

I'm having the same issue right now but I can't seem to fix it, no matter how many times I sign in and out
  5. G_VIRUS(2) Win User

Downloading Profile error 80151103

I can't even sign on to MY console.. This is starting to make me lean towards Sony if this doesn't get fixed!!

"Sorry, this profile can't sign in right now.

Try again later.

80151103"

HOW MUCH LATER?!?
  6. Refined Hate Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live account on Xbox console

Hello. My brother can't connect to Xbox live on his account. He can sign in, but he can't accept the new update. When an update came for the terms of use, he accidentally declined it, without reading it. Now he cannot install the update, or sign in to xbox
    live at all. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thema:

1. How to fix "Can't sign into XBox Live right now" - Similar Threads - fix Can't sign

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  5. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8
  6. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  7. How to fix Can't sign in using your Windows Live ID on Games for Windows - LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Can't sign in using your Windows Live ID on Games for Windows - LIVE: Okay, this is my first discussion post to ask :) As we all know that GFWL is dead, I am here to show you on how to fix Can't sign in using your Windows Live ID when you can't accept friend...
  8. how can i fix: "xboxUserAddError" on Among us? (i can't sign in)

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i fix: "xboxUserAddError" on Among us? (i can't sign in): Hi, I know that since Innersloth has published the new map Airship, many players are having problems signing in to create an account. Some of them issues are already fixed on android devises, but...
  9. [FIX] Can't sign into Windows Xbox App Error code 0x409 0x800800300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIX] Can't sign into Windows Xbox App Error code 0x409 0x800800300: I was having trouble signing into the xbox app and halo app to play Halo 5 Forge on PC. I tried some of the fixes that were posted over a year ago and none of them worked, but I found a fix for...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox live error code 80151015. What is this How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live error code 80151015. What is this How do I fix it?: Does anyone know what the error code 80151015. How do i fix this. I put in my email address and password and the above code is what I get. Can't sign in to xbox live. Thank you...