How to fix Authenticate to Microsoft Services error in Minecraft

Discus and support How to fix Authenticate to Microsoft Services error in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I repeatedly get an error screen saying that I need to authenticate to Microsoft services when ever I try to play realms or servers. I play Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dannel2753, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Dannel2753
    Dannel2753 Guest

I repeatedly get an error screen saying that I need to authenticate to Microsoft services when ever I try to play realms or servers. I play Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox. I have an XBOX Series X. I have tried a multitude of remedies. I have restarted my game, signed in and out of my account, used alt accounts, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, restarted my Xbox, and deleted my save data. It still doesn’t work. Some errors appear when trying to join servers. It says login to XBL, invalid identity key, and the aforementioned authenticate to Microsoft services. Please help me. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dannel

:)

Dannel2753, Feb 26, 2023
  2. XBF John Win User

Realms

Hello,

Which platform are you on, and which Minecraft are you experiencing this issue with?

Some threads to check out and check their solutions:

This could also be a result of a Network Status error. You can check here: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

There was an issue with Game services this week. Let me know what you try and any other information you can share.

Thanks,

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

If this is a minecraft launcher you have to ask the developer to fix their login issues. It's how their software is doing authentication that is causing the failure
  4. OpticRJames Win User

how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

Since you have tried all the possible steps here to sort out the issue. There seems to be an issue with the game only. Would it be fine if you can try contacting Mojang support for further advice? You will need to report the bug to them so that they can provide a fix for it. You can contact them using this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne....
  5. Stuffed Panpan Win User

I tried that too but it didn't work unfortunately
  6. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
Thema:

1. How to fix Authenticate to Microsoft Services error in Minecraft - Similar Threads - fix Authenticate Microsoft

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app: So I currently don't have a working HDMI port which is why i'm not able to connect my xbox to my monitor that i use. I use the xbox app on my laptop to connect to my xbox and stream the game that...
  9. How to fix additional authentication

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix additional authentication: I have try’d to reset the Mac thing I reseted the console I don’t know how to fix this 3b23ed7a-ae6b-4a5b-a6ec-1ee52a0b1668
  10. How do u fix additional authentication needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do u fix additional authentication needed: Xbox One connected to home wireless network has been working fine for a year and now getting message that additional authentication is needed and prompts to add an Alternate Wireless MAC address....