how to fix a really laggy and glitchy xbox one s?

Discus and support how to fix a really laggy and glitchy xbox one s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've left my Xbox One S on for around 5 hours to let some games update and download before and when all were complete I went to play it but when I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cLonZe7, Dec 18, 2022.

1. cLonZe7
    cLonZe7 Guest

I've left my Xbox One S on for around 5 hours to let some games update and download before and when all were complete I went to play it but when I did the Xbox was really laggy and glitchy. Like when I used to move with my controller, there would be a delay and then it would move. Games don't even work anymore and I am really confused since I have done this once before and its never happened to me like how its happened. I have tried hard resetting, power cycles etc and even apps like Settings don't even work because it says "it takes too long to start up". Anyone's help would be really appreciated.

:)

cLonZe7, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if it's this slow, I could recommend an offline reset, but since you've already done the online reset, it will probably remain the same.

I don't know how long your consol has, but when this type of thing usually happens, it may be because it is not properly cooling the processor so it keeps crashing and having navigation difficulties.

Ideally, if you want to perform an offline update and it remains the same, send it to Microsoft's warranty if it is under warranty.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. cLonZe7 Win User

Hey Georges,

I've done the reset once however the problem still persists and sometimes I am unable to access the settings app and the sub settings in it for example the network settings cause as mentioned it says that it takes too long to load.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello cLonZe7, I see that you've already tried some procedures on your console, if you haven't already tried some kind of reset, follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. WHOAM 07 Win User

Trouble connecting into xbox live!@

I found out whats really going on! Apperrantly xbox was hacked! how severe no one knows yet. so its all glitchy like that untill its fixed. which needless to say s**k's! all we can do is endure unfortanatly
  6. Naffry Win User

who else has this problem with fifa ?

Its just how fifa is, laggy....glitchy and full of idiots that don't want to play football how it should be played and just want to win/quit.
Thema:

1. how to fix a really laggy and glitchy xbox one s? - Similar Threads - fix really laggy

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  4. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  5. SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.: SO WHEN DO THEY GET THIS PROBLEM WITH UTAMITE WORD GAMES FIXED? I TRIED THE RESET, LOSING ALL MY DATA, WHICH REALLY HURTS. NOTA. I ALSO NOTICED ON THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE PART THE SAME ANSWER CAME UP...
  6. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  7. My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it: [img] I hope the image uploaded 6f201fd6-8c88-4e41-9e95-94b195cd16ba
  8. How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow: So my xbox one s has recently been running super slow, I've tried everything which is; Factory reset twice, once by keeping the games and once removing them I've clear my cache Hard and soft...
  9. Does any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?: [img] Whenever I change my TV picture mode from movie to anything else, the display gets all messed up. I've tried a few ways but I cant seem to fix it. I have also tried restarting my Xbox and...
  10. My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?: My son is trying to purchase a limited item on RL, he has an Xbox gift card, and it’s showing on his account that he has $25 credit, but it wouldn’t let him buy it. It was the 20XX TITANIUM WHITE...