How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work

Discus and support How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased season pass 2 for guilty gear strive but when i load the game up it shows the characters as locked and doesnt let me play them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria Dummigan, May 1, 2023.

1. How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work

I have purchased season pass 2 for guilty gear strive but when i load the game up it shows the characters as locked and doesnt let me play them. Reinstalling the game didnt work either so im not sure what to do.

:)

Victoria Dummigan, May 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Victoria!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform are you playing the game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  3. Draven Hartman Win User

I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

Its guilty gear strive but I still have access to the game it's just the DLC that I had bought that I no longer have access to
  4. Craftymaxx Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

I have the exact same issue. Got 3 on Guilty Gear Strive and 1 on Gang Beasts and didn't register. I also had same issue with a past punch card and it took over a month for support to reply.
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).

Hi NINJAinTIGHTS1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble accessing the DLC content in Guilty Gear Strive Daredevil Edition. Based on the information you provided, it seems like the season pass may not have been properly activated on your account.

For this issue, please try the following steps:

Note: Set your console to Sleep and enable Keep my games & apps up to date if you would like to install DLC and games automatically.

1. Go to the Microsoft Store and search for Guilty Gear Strive Daredevil Edition.

2. Select the "..." button next to the game and choose "Manage game and add-ons."

3. Check if the season pass is listed under "Ready to install." If it is, select it and choose "Install."

4. If the season pass is not listed, try redeeming the code for the season pass again.

5. Once the season pass is installed, launch the game and check if the DLC characters are now available.

If the issue persists, sometimes, you need to complete certain tasks before accessing the DLC, add-ons, or in-game currencies. Characters in game is still considered as feature that you should be getting from DLC in that case, in-game concern will need to be assisted by a game support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work - Similar Threads - fix purchase guilty

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  5. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  6. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  7. Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?: Hello,I just pre-ordered this game and it has been paid as seen in my order history. I own it. However, it is telling me to purchase the game again after already buying it when logging in. The...
  8. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  9. how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition: I purchased the deluxe edition of diablo 4 and am recieving the license not found error. How do we fix this? c3e384c3-98e7-43d2-8df5-514f48376ae4
  10. How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...: I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked. 95988c2c-e1bc-4956-b8ef-713a0444ea67