How to fix a constant "jittering" of xbox dashboard?

Discus and support How to fix a constant "jittering" of xbox dashboard? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When in the home screen, the outline of any game or app selection is constantly flashing/jittering as if im spamming the A button to open it-any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IBleedCoke, Dec 18, 2022.

1. IBleedCoke
    IBleedCoke Guest

When in the home screen, the outline of any game or app selection is constantly flashing/jittering as if im spamming the A button to open it-any dropdown menus(like the game filters in the library) open immediately upon hovering over them and cannot be closed or navigated...

tried hard resetting and using different controllers. The problem presists after controller swaps and hard resets. Is my only option a factory reset?

:)

IBleedCoke, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I am happy that it's working now.
  3. IBleedCoke Win User

Thanks, fortunately the issue corrected itself after an hour or so...i think the cause of the issue was leaving a game running while the console was in sleep mode
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but yes, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

Lagging out of xbox parties!

how can i fix my jitter and what not?
  6. DaveJones033 Win User

Diablo III lags when switching my local and language to Dutch/Netherlands

I was wrong about the problem being fixed. Still jitter en tearing.
Thema:

1. How to fix a constant "jittering" of xbox dashboard? - Similar Threads - fix constant jittering

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own: Both digital and disc games constantly stop installing by themselves, how do i fix it? 8fb9ba1a-e251-41c2-8464-def4903949d1
  5. My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?: So the issue came up today and I only noticed it when someone in my party chat spotted that it said I was on one game although I was infact on another. Earlier on I was playing skate 2, an xbox...
  6. How to fix constant connection issues to games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix constant connection issues to games: For at least a year, many games, excluding some very few exceptions, have gradually given me constant "unable to connect" issues over time. Most games that I try to play will never fail to give me...
  7. Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors: Hi, My Xbox One gets constant startup errors (101, 102, 105 and so on). No matter what I do (force close, disconnect cables) it always shows the "something went wrong" page. I can click on the...
  8. Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers: My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly restart mid game and etc. Add to the fact...
  9. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  10. Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix: I have already had my Xbox One replaced once, after it essentially bricked. The new one, since I've gotten it, has sporadic but constant controller disconnects. There seems to be no rhyme or...