How to fix 0x803f9006

Discus and support How to fix 0x803f9006 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting error code 0x803f9006 even though I already own these games and am signed in, it says so in the Microsoft store, it is frustrating as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finley Macaskill, Jan 5, 2023.

1. How to fix 0x803f9006

I am getting error code 0x803f9006 even though I already own these games and am signed in, it says so in the Microsoft store, it is frustrating as I was playing these games hours prior

:)

Finley Macaskill, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How to fix 0x803f9006

Hi Finley, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked the error code, according to Xbox support: "This may mean we’re having trouble checking usage rights."

First, make sure that you're seeing these games on your order history stated as "completed". Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once confirmed, remove and re-add your account to re-sync the licenses.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. bowski477 Win User

I can't play fifa 23

5. SkreamEZ Win User

0x803f9006

Same thing has been happening to me for the past two days and I still haven't found a solution
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

0x803f9006

Hi Hitesman! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently there's a service issue that is affecting ownership and purchases, you can see more information about it here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

How to fix 0x803f9006

1. How to fix 0x803f9006 - Similar Threads - fix 0x803f9006

2. Omega update not fixed the Capturing Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Omega update not fixed the Capturing Clips: I've joined recently and on the Omega part. Since the update on the 10th April, I haven't been able to record. I've contacted Xbox via X multiple times, and for some reason they still aren't...
  3. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  5. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. How can I fix my Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox x: I recently dropped my Xbox x and now when I turn it on it is fine. However whenever I go onto a game, the fan ramps up to full and then the console shuts down. I occasionally get an error message...
  9. What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?: So recently I've been trying to use my old Xbox 360 for the memories and also because I'm really bored.. my controller was working but the day after it randomly stopped turning on while I was...
  10. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...