How to find the right size controller back?

Discus and support How to find the right size controller back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have lost the back to my xbox one controller. Problem is I don't know what size my controller is or what size the controller back is. Now if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Seidel1, May 16, 2024.

1. John Seidel1
    John Seidel1 Guest

So I have lost the back to my xbox one controller. Problem is I don't know what size my controller is or what size the controller back is. Now if you're gonna tell me they are interchangeable don't answer because your wrong. I have the old gen xbox one not one s or one x. My friend gave me the back of his extra new gen console controller and it does not fit mine. I'm sick of my batteries constantly falling out please help.

:)

John Seidel1, May 16, 2024
  2. KeatonOctober Win User

Fortnite

I cant send a screenshot right how

But the update size is the same size as the actual game size
  3. Lofty Who Win User

I want an Xbox One but...

I think the DS4 is a big improvement over the last controller. For me though it's still no where near as good/comfortable to use as the XB1 controller. This is different for everyone though depending on size of hands .. .. ..

My main issue with it is the sticks ( right opposite to each other ) especially find these a little awkward when playing racing titles or FPS, it just doesn't feel right, again though this will be different for everyone.
  4. CND AAA Beef Win User

TDM

[quote user="MourningTag9"]

I find it funny that in SQDM, that the maps are twice the size of TDM

[/quote]SQDM has a Bradley, right? Like in BC2?

Would explain the larger map size.
  5. apatch of grass Win User

Can this size be RIGHT!?!

Hell, Dead Space 2 was two discs. It's either very impressive or very scary Bethesda managed to compress the crap out of a game this big.

Really off topic but speaking of Dead Space 2, I remembered recently that my first playthrough of DS 2 took 11 hours 11 minutes and 11 seconds right on the dot...I think my Xbox was trying to tell me something.
  6. MattKohl101 Win User

Can this size be RIGHT!?!

Just to throw this in there, they didn't compress it just because of DVD's limitations.

-

The PS3 version has around a gigabyte or so more of data (Due to the PS3 being more difficult to develop for as always) even though it can hold 50GB of data on a Blu ray.
Thema:

1. How to find the right size controller back? - Similar Threads - find right size

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. Cant find right account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find right account.: Hello, I need help with a way to recover my account. All I remember is my Xbox app gamer tag and what kind of profile picture I had. I´ve tried all my emails but no luck...
  5. Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Been Bullied On Xbox by the people I used to know, want to find someone who's right for me...: I play a lot of video games myself shooters like Halo and Gears Of War's Horde Mode, RPG's, Racing, Looter Shooters like Borderlands also Minecraft and I find it difficult to associate with people...
  6. I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact.: Hi , I have a complicated issue with my Microsoft account. I use my Outlook email to sign into my Xbox live, I've already talked with Xbox support on the phone and I was told there's nothing...
  7. Can't find right power supply replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find right power supply replacement: I need a replacement power supply for my Xbox One. I bought it about 6 months ago, but the MFR date is 1/19/19. I bought a power supply on Amazon that's supposed to be compatible, but the DC cable...
  8. right analogue stick -> not controller drift & cant find help anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    right analogue stick -> not controller drift & cant find help anywhere: so my controller doesnt callibrate that i'm moving it to the right. it isn't controller drift as the stick stays still. on xbox accessories i can move the stick to the left, up and down direction...
  9. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  10. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up: Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and...