How to find the emails that are connected to one account ?

Discus and support How to find the emails that are connected to one account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey so I've lost my email from one of my account and all of my account are connected to one recovery email and i want to see the emails how do I do so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aj rvv, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Aj rvv
    Aj rvv Guest

Hey so I've lost my email from one of my account and all of my account are connected to one recovery email and i want to see the emails how do I do so i can see them because they were all created with the same recovery email but i don't remember the email that i made those accounts

:)

Aj rvv, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Aj, since you don't remember the email from the account, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. TrasaiRedwine Win User

Account email

So i have 2 xbox account and i forgot the email for one of them the gamertag is DZiRePureFort and i dont know how to find the email
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

I cant access my primary profile!!!! Please Help!!!!

Hey there Cardinal! If you were given a new GT here, then this email is not the one connected to your old account. I'd recommend checking other MS Account emails that could be used like Ally suggested. Let us know if you find the right one, thanks!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, etc.

You can find out how to change the email address linked to your account
    here

No one on the forums can do this for you as no one here has access to your account info.
  6. UndeadAcidflare Win User

Post your flips and crash videos!

hey just want to find out how to find the forum for the banned accounts or and email for that
Thema:

1. How to find the emails that are connected to one account ? - Similar Threads - find emails are

2. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  3. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  4. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  5. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  6. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  7. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  8. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  9. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  10. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...