How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

Discus and support How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SomeGuy_279, Apr 2, 2022.

1. SomeGuy_279
    SomeGuy_279 Guest

Hi,

I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to. I dont know why it isnt an option for minecraft to tell you which account it has been migrated to but I payed good money for minecraft and its been too long now to lose it. I may be just another number to microsoft itself but I really need to know if it is possible to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to.

Thank you and have a good day.

:)

SomeGuy_279, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SomeGuy_279, usually to check the accounts or Apps that are linked to the Microsoft account, you have to click on the link below and log in with your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/

After logging in click on the "Privacy" option after going down the page and find the "Apps and services" option by clicking you will be directed to another page where apps, games, etc. will appear that are linked to your account.

[​IMG]
  3. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

I am trying to recover my microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft of which have been migrated from mojang. How could i know the email if the hacker has changed it?
  4. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
  5. CharlotteBigwater Win User

Minecraft account disappeared

I've been doing that, but so far I've not been able to find the Microsoft account I've supposedly migrated my Mojang account to. Is there any way to check that? I've looked in my e-mail I used for my Mojang account but could not find any information on which account I have migrated it to (which is really annoying).
  6. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
Thema:

1. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  6. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  7. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  8. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc