How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account

Discus and support How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not remember what email is associated with a Minecraft account and I don't know how to find it as I keep getting lead in circles with all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmilyWQ, Jul 21, 2022.

1. EmilyWQ
    EmilyWQ Guest

I can not remember what email is associated with a Minecraft account and I don't know how to find it as I keep getting lead in circles with all the support links

:)

EmilyWQ, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, EmilyWQ. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you would need to remember/recover your Microsoft account email address(es) and try to use it/them to sign in on Minecraft. You can try to follow the steps on the URL below to recover/remember your email address(es):
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After that, if you don't remember the password too, you can reset it by following the steps at:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

Hi SodiumFB, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question today.

First try logging into your Minecraft account through the Minecraft website. If you remember your username, you can try logging into your Minecraft account through the Minecraft website. If successful, you will be prompted to enter your email address. Once you enter your email address, you will receive a confirmation email.

Second Contact Minecraft support if my suggestion did not work for you, as this would be the only way to be able to recover your account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the page that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

On the form, you will need to provide your Minecraft username and any other information you can remember about your account.

I hope my information has helped you, I wish you the best of luck and hope your problem is solved soon and have a nice day.

Regards Oskayra
  4. Dericka Win User

How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can try to recover your Mojang account by submitting a ticket on this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

They will just need some info about your worlds etc. Thanks!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft migration lost email

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft

What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username
    Microsoft wouldn't have any way of telling you what account you migrated it to so youd just keep having to try all of your Microsoft accounts and seeing which one has your minecraft profile on it.

Thats really the only way.
Thema:

1. How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - find email used

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  4. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  5. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  6. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  7. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  8. Could I get help finding the email by using my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I get help finding the email by using my username: I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password 1f5655b0-7180-448a-a162-ebef5adcb3e1
  9. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  10. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12