How to find out what Email i used for my Xbox 360 Profile?

Discus and support How to find out what Email i used for my Xbox 360 Profile? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son cant sign in to his profile, I need away to find out what Email he used to sign in with so i can fix it? Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daddydemon77, Jan 5, 2014.

1. daddydemon77
    daddydemon77 Guest

My son cant sign in to his profile, I need away to find out what Email he used to sign in with so i can fix it? Can anyone help?

:)

daddydemon77, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Belgarde2010
    Belgarde2010 Guest
    netflix

how can i find what email i used on my xbox for my netflix

Belgarde2010, Jan 5, 2014
  3. 360 to xbox 1

I just bought an xbox 1, but I want to use my old 360 login because im a gold member for live so I can transfer to my xbox 1 console. the problem is I don't remember my email I used to set it all up. how can I figure out what email I used?

PlumbWhisper316, Jan 5, 2014
  4. How to find out what Email i used for my Xbox 360 Profile?

IngameInstincts, Jan 6, 2014
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

6. ChoosyDuke45703 Win User

Total new profile??!!

Hey Maxen, well the email is the right one for my old profile on 360. IF i'm wrong, how do i find out what the email was for that account? Would i have to set up my xbox 360 once more to see what the email was? If so, that's fine but i'd just like to know.

Thanks again.
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account

Hello, EmilyWQ. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you would need to remember/recover your Microsoft account email address(es) and try to use it/them to sign in on Minecraft. You can try to follow the steps on the URL below to recover/remember your email address(es):
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After that, if you don't remember the password too, you can reset it by following the steps at:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  8. ngocphi Win User

How do I find what email I used to create my account?

Contsct support they are the only ones who can help
  9. LindsayWeiss Win User

How can i retrieve my username

Yes and it came up with thoughtlion3381. How else could i find my username or find out what email its under? Everything is under that name
Thema:

1. How to find out what Email i used for my Xbox 360 Profile? - Similar Threads - find Email used

2. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  3. How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.: Hey there. I play minecraft and about 1 year ago i was forced to migrate. I don't know what email i migrated to but i do know the one i used for the mojang account. It's unfortunately not the...
  4. How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account: I can not remember what email is associated with a Minecraft account and I don't know how to find it as I keep getting lead in circles with all the support links 656fae17-35ec-40e9-8f0d-9cbf26e8b1e3
  5. I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag: My Gamertag is UnreadBrick3354 and I've been using it to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I was wondering if it's possible to recover my passwords and email because I lost them....
  6. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?: I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's already linked to another account. I don't know...
  7. Find out EA email used from xbox end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Find out EA email used from xbox end: I have an ea account linked to xbox live. However WHen i go to play madden 21(online features) ea says i need to re-sign in. I do not know what email I used for that ea account and EA will not...
  8. find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox): Hey all, I have an ea account linked to my xbox, but I do not know the email(its not my main ea account). I bought madden 21 today and cannot use some of the features(like face of the franchise)...
  9. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription: My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get onto his account? i have his Gamertag and my...
  10. Need help finding email i used for live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help finding email i used for live account: I cant figure out what the email is i used when setting up my xbox account last january. just got a new xbox and trying to log in but everything i come up with is wrong. My gamertag is...