How to find/login to Solitaire Premium Edition.

Discus and support How to find/login to Solitaire Premium Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Just made my auto renewal payment for Solitaire Premium Edition. Can't figure out how to find and log into it. 606bfdfe-a166-4dea-88ac-fe56c1a1045b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beverly Moody, May 14, 2023.

1. How to find/login to Solitaire Premium Edition.

I Just made my auto renewal payment for Solitaire Premium Edition. Can't figure out how to find and log into it.

:)

Beverly Moody, May 14, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Launch the game, and at the top right of the screen should a be log in button, select it, and log in with the account you used to get premium.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older pc. What do I have to do so when I start my casual games it sees my profile fro older pc?

Hi Joseph,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

If you have changed your computer and trying to access Microsoft Solitaire on your new computer, then you just need to login to the Microsoft Store using the Microsoft Account, which you used to purchase the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire and then install the game.

Alternatively, if you visit https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on Payments & Billing > Then, select Order history, you should be able to find the purchase of Premium if you made. From there, if you click the item, it should take you to the Microsoft Store listing where you should be able to download the game again.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/wi...nse-on-a/e0273d79-7214-46e1-8746-f66f97466c44

Kind regards
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Solitaire Premium Edition

Hi Hydroflame1956! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Be sure that the account that made the purchase it's logged in the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app please, then restart the game
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Solitaire Premium Edition

Hello, linda2XR. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user.

Try these steps please:
    Go on Start.
    Open Settings.
    Click on Personalization.
    Click on Start.
    Turn off the Occasionally show suggestions in Start toggle switch.

On Settings > Personalization, click on Lock screen.
    In the Background drop-down menu, select Picture or Slideshow.
    Turn off the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen toggle switch.

Restart Windows and see if ads continue to show.
Thema:

1. How to find/login to Solitaire Premium Edition. - Similar Threads - find login Solitaire

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  6. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  9. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  10. Hitron: Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login I cant get my 360 to login in to xbox live but my xbox one has no prob I get a nat...