How to find linked ubisoft account

Discus and support How to find linked ubisoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't connect my ubisoft account to my xbox/microsoft account because there's already a ubisoft account linked. The issue is that I don't know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eggegegg, Nov 25, 2022.

1. eggegegg
    eggegegg Guest

I can't connect my ubisoft account to my xbox/microsoft account because there's already a ubisoft account linked. The issue is that I don't know what the ubisoft account is, meaning I can't remove it from my xbox account. help

:)

eggegegg, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EGGEGEGG

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using link below:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I remain at your disposal if you have any other question
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Ubisoft and Gamepass

Ubisoft, like EA run their own online game stores and GamePass style services. Your GamePass subscription allows you access to their games that are included with GamePass. It is up to the copyright holder to determine how their games are distributed.

You need to make sure your Xbox and Ubisoft accounts are linked, which happens on their website.

You'll find information on that here

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/...er-accounts-to-your-ubisoft-account/000075524
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How i install games from Ubisoft? XBOX Game Pass PC

Make sure you have the Ubisoft connect app installed, and make sure your Xbox account is linked to your Ubisoft account, then start the Ubisoft connect app, and log in with your Ubisoft account. Close the Ubisoft connect app, and start the Xbox app, then find the Ubisoft game you want to install, and select install on it, it should hopefully launch the Ubisoft connect app and start installing the game.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

Thema:

1. How to find linked ubisoft account - Similar Threads - find linked ubisoft

2. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  3. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  4. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  5. Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account: Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account 9c9c5e99-2c7d-4f45-a19d-f52961145e5a
  6. Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls?: Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls? 68e42db3-a63e-4a16-b882-f96a07e7f43a
  7. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  8. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  9. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  10. Finding linked accounts to icloud email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding linked accounts to icloud email: I have a iCloud account and it says I have multiple old outlook accounts linked to the account it says the first two letters and the outlook domain. I want to know how to figure out the name to...