How to find linked ubisoft account

Discus and support How to find linked ubisoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't connect my ubisoft account to my xbox/microsoft account because there's already a ubisoft account linked. The issue is that I don't know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eggegegg, Nov 25, 2022.

1. eggegegg
    eggegegg Guest

I can't connect my ubisoft account to my xbox/microsoft account because there's already a ubisoft account linked. The issue is that I don't know what the ubisoft account is, meaning I can't remove it from my xbox account. help

:)

eggegegg, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EGGEGEGG

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using link below:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

4. Dérek Augusto Win User

my xbox acc

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jasoomi, I'm sorry about the situation.

Unfortunately, if you've lost your Ubisoft account email, there's no way to track it to find out.

You need to try to find or remember this data in order to link your account again.

I will be sending you the official ubisoft link, with the linking process, for when you find your personal data.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

How to find linked accounts?

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  6. SamQY Win User

For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I tested the game on the Xbox app and browser, it didn't ask me to link the account or confirm my Xbox/Ubisoft account. It is also not possible to open Ubisoft Connect through xCloud.

Maybe linking your Ubisoft account with your Xbox account can solve this, mine was already linked.

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/account-infor...
Thema:

1. How to find linked ubisoft account - Similar Threads - find linked ubisoft

2. how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?: when bedrock originally launched on ps4 (huge mistake lmfao) i logged into my microsfot account, and was logged out a few days later, never addressed it. ive now forgotten which account is linked,...
  3. Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...: Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please. bf093355-e6f1-4573-acac-71ceb838ee6a
  4. How can i find my linked accounts for my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my linked accounts for my Xbox account.: I have been trying to play soem games on the game pass recently and when prompted to log into ubisoft i do so only to be told my xbox account has been linked to another profile. i have 3 ubisoft...
  5. Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft: Hi I am looking to link my xbox account to ubisoft, but its saying my xbox account is already linked to a ubisoft account, i am looking to find out if there is anyway i can find this out so i...
  6. How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find which accounts are linked to my xbox account?: i tried to install a gamepass pc game from ubisoft on my new ubisoft account. the problem is it says the xbox account was already linked to another ubisoft account and i totally forgot what...
  7. How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?: Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here. cdc1d320-2898-4a71-9a2a-3ed10c6d5879
  8. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  9. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  10. How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them: Trying to play minecraft cross platform, cant log in from my ps4 as its linked with a microsoft acc. that i dont know/cant remember and have no access to, is there a way to find out what that...