how to find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online?

Discus and support how to find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online? ( I don't own an xbox ) 9fffc92e-6b37-44af-9fc5-aa48371c4b11 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skyah, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Skyah
    Skyah Guest

how do I find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online? ( I don't own an xbox )

:)

Skyah, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Knight vOne Win User

First login to your Microsoft Account (you'll likely be asked to verify your password) at:

https://account.microsoft.com

Once there, select Privacy.

On the Privacy page (should be the Overview tab), scroll down most of the page to the section called "Other Privacy settings".

There, you'll see a group "Apps and services", click on the link "Apps and services that can access your data".

And voila, you're where you can see all apps and services linked. Here you can see more info about those connections and/or remove those permissions.

Hope all this helps!
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

Error Bigelowe

Hi,

The BIGELOWE Error means that your game profile is unable to connect to the Gears of War online services or servers. To properly isolate your concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you able to play your other games online?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?
    • Have you made any changes to your profile prior to the issue?
    • How do you connect your console to the network?

In the meantime, you can check your online safety and privacy settings to make sure that the profile is allowed to play online. Check this

link
    and follow the steps to change your account settings.
  4. Piyi Piyi Win User

Can't find multiplayer match

I have the same problem since mid September

• On which device are you trying to play the game? Xbox One
    • Are you able to play online with your other games? Yes
    • Is your device connected via a wired or a wireless network? Wired
    • Does the same issue occur when you are using a different profile to play online? I waited for more than an hour to play, and nothing. But sometimes, my husband account find matches in less than 10 minutes (is not always that he finds matches)
  5. The Cars Forever Win User

Connect Local XBOX Profile To Microsoft Account

Hello,

Thank you both for your prompt responses, but I suspect I was unclear in my original post. I have the following:

• Online Microsoft Account not related to any XBOX gamertag.
    • Local XBOX profile with no online gamertag as it is only local to the single XBOX 360.
    The plan is to have the local XBOX profile be connected to the Microsoft account. I am unable to follow HFAI's suggestion as it looks to be based on already having an online XBOX profile. I am not looking to transfer anything - I just want to have the
    local XBOX account connected to a Microsoft account.

Many years ago I was able to take my local XBOX profile and connect it to my Microsoft account, but the process I followed at that time no longer works. I thought I could simply be in the local profile on the XBOX and then choose to sign into the Microsoft
    account, but I do not see the option to do that though I could be missing it. While I noted the child details, I don't believe this connection
    has any relation to child or parent Microsoft accounts as it should just be having an XBOX account that I then log into the Microsoft account.

Hope this clears things up a bit and thanks for the quick responses.

Chris
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Changing profiles within the same Live account?

[quote user="ComputingFaun08"]

I bought my XBOX a month ago and have been playing, saving games, ect. I already had a Windows Live account, but my XBOX was not connected to it. In order to play, I created a profile on the unit for myself and one for my wife. Today i connected an ethernet
    cable so that I could connect to XBOX Live. Since I already had a Windows Live account, I was able to log in on my PC and see that I already had the free version of XBOX Live. So I connected the ethernet cable, went through the setup, and it asked me to create
    an avatar. But i already had an avatar for my profile! I was not given an option to choose on of the current avatars, so I had to create a new one. I logged into my Live account, and of course it connected this new profile to my current account, creating a
    gamertag.

But all i wanted was to log into my free Xbox Live account with my current profile and avatar.
    I deleted this newly created profile from my XBOX but that name is still associated with my XBOX Live account online. Is it not possible to associate my current account with the profile I already had? It
    is not allowing me to log into Live from the profile I wanted to use.

[/quote]

This is the crux of your problem. When you deleted that new profile, you only deleted it from your Xbox 360 console, it still exists in on the Xbox Live service. There is no way to delete it from there. What you need to do
    is the following:

• Create a new Windows Live ID (or use another one you have)
    • Recover the gamertag that you deleted

This link
      will show you how to do that.
    • Change the Window Live ID to your newly acquire WLID
      This link will show you how to do that.
    Now your main email address is available to use on the account you want it for

• Go into the (offline) account that you want and select "Join Xbox Live". It's important that the offline account is signed in when doing this.
    • Now enter the WLID that you want for that account.
    • If everything has been done properly your WLID will now be on your offline (now online) account
Thema:

1. how to find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online? - Similar Threads - find list connected

2. Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.: It can't say this unless it's checking it against something. Where is that list? 3106c4b6-4ce6-41ce-85a7-1d506afbad7a
  3. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...: Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up...
  4. My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so...: Hi, I just bought a game, and I saw it on my x box orders list under payment and billing on my account settings. Nonetheless It isnt in my games library anywhere. I spent almost an hour repeatedly...
  5. i recently downloaded modern warfare2 from the gamepass list only to find i cant play it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently downloaded modern warfare2 from the gamepass list only to find i cant play it it...: i downloaded the call of duty modern warfare game from gamepass and the game wont let me play it im getting an error message saying i need to purchase it im now annoyed because i waited over 3...
  6. were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb

in XBoX on Consoles
    were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb: i purchased a couple games that i like and both stated i need a xbox harddrive i only have 4gb and no way to plug in the harddrive how do i know which gamnes i can play on my system...
  7. Find microsoft store installed xbox game list and product ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find microsoft store installed xbox game list and product ID: I want to get installed xbox game list like xbox console companion I only get some informations of package in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps But I can not confirm which packages are game type Is...
  8. I buy the Batman Markham collection, but I can't find it in my game list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy the Batman Markham collection, but I can't find it in my game list.: I buy the Batman Markham collection, but I can't find it in my game list.why? 83978fc8-93b8-4fda-bcfb-45744921eda9
  9. How do I find a list of games I own for xbox 360, one, and series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find a list of games I own for xbox 360, one, and series X?: So now that we have the new Xbox app how do I see a list of games I own?? With everything going virtual there should be an easy way to do this. It the main thing I hate about not owning the...
  10. I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One: My wish list is gone, I can't find it in the three dot section I usually go to in order to access it. It's nowhere to be found, it's just gone. I've tried hard resetting, singing in and out of my...