How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

Discus and support How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes?????? 5fc795d9-cabf-4b80-9d24-7492cd249972 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielMcNamara4, Feb 20, 2019.

1. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes??????

:)

DanielMcNamara4, Feb 20, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Daniel

We are truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would
    like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  3. mustangguy Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

Boy would I love to find a lawer to file a class action lawsuit against a company for a broken game. It would set the gaming world straight. Just think everyone that bought cod bo2 would get dbl what they paid for it or anygame for that fact.
  4. Wavemaster2018 Win User

Account

i'm going to file a lawsuit
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Lawsuit has been filed against Sega and Gearbox for false advertisement.

Reggae Reggae
  6. ComedyInK Win User

Modded Call of duty and all other games at brink of no one playing anymore

To bad.

File a class action lawsuit.
Thema:

1. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers - Similar Threads - file lawsuit broken

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  5. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  6. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  7. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  8. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  9. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?: Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a Customizable character in this specific video game...
  10. so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

in XBoX on Windows
    so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights: yes i have been paying for the monthly unlimited pass and yet i keep getting cut off idk about u but did u know that there is no month that is **** 18 day or even 25 days yet i keep having my...