"How to file complaint" link don't work

Discus and support "How to file complaint" link don't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How on earth can I leave a complaint when the stupid link don't even work? Ridiculous how complicated EVERYTHING has to be. The prompts me to a page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ineffable67, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Ineffable67
    Ineffable67 Guest

How on earth can I leave a complaint when the stupid link don't even work? Ridiculous how complicated EVERYTHING has to be. The prompts me to a page about XBOX GOLD and everything else offered.

I want to complain about the dashboard. How terrible it is for not allow customization of the dashboard. I don't want mixer, community or entertainment there. FFS let me remove them. There was a feature, but you removed it. STOP making things difficult. LISTEN
    to the users. Don't be like facebook.

:)

Ineffable67, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    person raciest and rude

Here is information on how to file the complaint through your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../File-a-Complaint
    . Behind that same link you can find instructions on how to mute and block other LIVE users.

voteDC, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To leave feedback/suggestions, you'd need to post at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    The "How to File a Complaint" is how to file a complaint on other users.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

To leave feedback/suggestions, you'd need to post at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    The "How to File a Complaint" is how to file a complaint on other users.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement team

7. Buachaill Dona Win User

thief account

8. voteDC Win User

Man banned me off xbox live

9. voteDC Win User

person raciest and rude

Thema:

1. "How to file complaint" link don't work - Similar Threads - file complaint link

2. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  3. I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support: Your service must be down as none of my digital games will work. I tried the virtual assistant and tried requesting a callback. Every single time I reach a live person, they immediately hang up on...
  4. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  5. How to file complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint?: I have now had 2 Xbox series x controllers’ right bumper become stuck. I have not misused the controllers. (thrown, press buttons aggressively, etc.) And am being asked to pay a repair fee as I...
  6. How to I file a official complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I file a official complaint?: Microsoft has infringed my rights as a consumer, I have been banned for my gamerpic, the gamerpic was of a Proboscis Monkey, gamerpic of animals are not illegal, they Infringe no community...
  7. How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?: I would like to report a player because they we're bullying me in the game and still is. f4199527-c8f2-4959-8816-0b868a378c11
  8. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  9. How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person: How to file a complaint over phone or through email as your support is useless and a waste of time if I can't get through then filing with the bbb is my only way 442482e9-9e37-4f12-85f9-98918c71dbd2
  10. How to file complaint with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint with Microsoft: How do I contact Microsoft to see if they can send me a new Elite 2 Controller? This will be the 4th time (yes 4) that I've sent in my xbox elite 2 controller in 3 months. Three times it's been...