"How to file complaint" link don't work

Discus and support "How to file complaint" link don't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How on earth can I leave a complaint when the stupid link don't even work? Ridiculous how complicated EVERYTHING has to be. The prompts me to a page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ineffable67, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Ineffable67
    Ineffable67 Guest

How on earth can I leave a complaint when the stupid link don't even work? Ridiculous how complicated EVERYTHING has to be. The prompts me to a page about XBOX GOLD and everything else offered.

I want to complain about the dashboard. How terrible it is for not allow customization of the dashboard. I don't want mixer, community or entertainment there. FFS let me remove them. There was a feature, but you removed it. STOP making things difficult. LISTEN
    to the users. Don't be like facebook.

:)

Ineffable67, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    person raciest and rude

Here is information on how to file the complaint through your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../File-a-Complaint
    . Behind that same link you can find instructions on how to mute and block other LIVE users.

voteDC, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To leave feedback/suggestions, you'd need to post at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    The "How to File a Complaint" is how to file a complaint on other users.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

To leave feedback/suggestions, you'd need to post at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    The "How to File a Complaint" is how to file a complaint on other users.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement team

7. Buachaill Dona Win User

thief account

8. voteDC Win User

Man banned me off xbox live

9. voteDC Win User

person raciest and rude

Thema:

1. "How to file complaint" link don't work - Similar Threads - file complaint link

2. How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I file a complaint about a player bullying me?: I would like to report a player because they we're bullying me in the game and still is. f4199527-c8f2-4959-8816-0b868a378c11
  3. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  4. How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person: How to file a complaint over phone or through email as your support is useless and a waste of time if I can't get through then filing with the bbb is my only way 442482e9-9e37-4f12-85f9-98918c71dbd2
  5. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...: What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned...
  6. How to file complaint with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint with Microsoft: How do I contact Microsoft to see if they can send me a new Elite 2 Controller? This will be the 4th time (yes 4) that I've sent in my xbox elite 2 controller in 3 months. Three times it's been...
  7. How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a complaint with Xbox? I want to complain (This is my situation): Hello team of Microsoft, I have always valued Microsoft very highly as a serious company. But I'm having a serious problem that nobody knows how to fix, with my Xbox X Series. Since I bought my...
  8. File a Formal Complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    File a Formal Complaint: I'm here to file, or bring awareness, to the lack of support and help I've received and I need it taken care of.. I know this is a Public Forum, but it's a damn shame that I was on hold with...
  9. How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?: Customer service refuses to assist me (stating they will use my complaont as part of training which is total bs) in filing a formal complaint against the comany for targeted harassment via...
  10. How do I file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a complaint?: The past few days I have been thinking about getting an Xbox One X using PayPal credit but the website has been crashing a lot. Yesterday I tried to purchase it again and was entering some...