How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

Discus and support How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Augusto V8Cesar, Jun 16, 2019.

1. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command?

:)

Augusto V8Cesar, Jun 16, 2019
  2. SmolderingGummy Win User

You can eject the disc manually with a paper clip into the eject hole located on the left side of the console.

[​IMG]
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

The picture of the game/app that you highlight to launch.

This page will walk you through the process and describe to full process in an easy to understand way.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

This is an Picture for example for the first XBOX One

[​IMG]
  5. alexteam27 Win User

[​IMG]
    With this picture
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

1. Important Unplug the power cord and other connected cables first.
    2. Uncoil a large paper clip. A standard clip is too short. Your clip must reach 2 inches (about 5 centimeters).
    3. Insert the end of the paper clip into the eject hole, which, on all Xbox One consoles, will be found on the left wall of the console, around the corner from the disc slot.

The hole is hardest to find on the Xbox One S, the left side of which is a grill full of holes. Start with the hole that’s second from the right and second from the bottom.

[​IMG]

On the original Xbox One, find the hole between slats on the left side, just below the connect button for wireless controllers. Because of the angle of the slats, you need to be facing the side of the
    console directly to see the hole.

[​IMG]

On the Xbox One X, the hole is in plain view, but below the grill on the left side.
    1. As you push in the clip, the disc will pop out, but only a little. Pull it the rest of the way out using a lint-free cloth to keep the disc clean.
    To keep this from happening again, make sure the disc isn’t sticky and doesn’t have a label that’s thick or peeling.
Thema:

1. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken? - Similar Threads - eject Game Disc

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....
  5. Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.: Of course i can just disconnect the USB but i don't want to do that cuz it's not the right way to disconnect an external HDD, i want to eject it but always says it's in use thus not letting me...
  6. Eject button and game start up failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button and game start up failure: Ive just turned on my xbox one after about an hour of not playing it to continue playing an xbox 360 compatible game, but it wont start, says something wrong and directs me to multiplayer chat...
  7. Game won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't eject: Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game. Played game successfully, but it won't eject. Help! d456e6d7-c45b-4a3e-b197-4f40f81d4060
  8. How do I eject my game discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I eject my game discs?: Hi there, I (seem) to have no way to eject the discs out from my Xbox One. The buttons on the front of the console do not seem to work (or even be real for that matter, the power button and eject...
  9. Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?: I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress...
  10. XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE will not eject game disk: Hello All, I have a box that was purchased for Christmas. It was working fine until yesterday when we went to remove a game disk. It will not eject unless we manually do so. Any suggestions. We...