How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...

Discus and support How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I drag and drop on xbox one Microsoft edge im doing a questionnaire were I need to drag the correct response to the correct box. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RayKibble, Mar 13, 2021.

1. RayKibble
    RayKibble Guest

How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...

How do I drag and drop on xbox one Microsoft edge im doing a questionnaire were I need to drag the correct response to the correct box. Is this possible???
    How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into... [​IMG]

:)

RayKibble, Mar 13, 2021
  2. RayKibble Win User

How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into the correct box

HI I did try that lastnight I put an old usb mouse into the port on the xbox one on the side of the console. I gave up lastnight and today I went to one of the town libraries to complete my tasks. The mouse did light up but would not move the cursor.

Thx for the reply
  3. pasqualeeno Win User

How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into the correct box

Hi!

Xbox supports USB keyboard and mouse, so try to connect a USB mouse and check if you can drag and drop elements in Microsoft Edge.

Please, let us know :)

Regards
  4. ngocphi Win User

Drag and drop on xbox with edge?

Well no as you cant download anything
  5. ngocphi Win User

Nope as it's sandboxed

You can't download on any console.browser except for switch pro
  6. mj957 Win User

Ok thank you. Is there any way I can request to have this feature added?
Thema:

1. How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into... - Similar Threads - drag drop Microsoft

2. Why is dragging not available in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging not available in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  3. Why is dragging unable in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging unable in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  4. Drag and drop on xbox with edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Drag and drop on xbox with edge?: I would like to move pictures from one tab to another on Microsoft edge on Xbox series s, but it won't work. I am using a keyboard and mouse, and I can't copy and paste the picture or drag and...
  5. I manually drag-and-dropped Xbox PC GP games to a different drive but now the games don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I manually drag-and-dropped Xbox PC GP games to a different drive but now the games don't...: I received a free month of GP PC so I installed a bunch of games to an external hard drive thinking it would work well to play them off of. Unfortunately, games load way too slow so not going to...
  6. IHRA Drag Racing 2004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IHRA Drag Racing 2004: IHRA Drag Racing 2004 will not load on my xbox360 cce7129f-8485-408f-904d-956757b738eb
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Drag racing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drag racing: Guys, I really want to unlock that Hotwheels Rip Rod. You have to win the pvp on the drag strip. What level do I have to reach to unlock the pvp?? So far I can only do solo and Rivals. How do I...
  8. ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold: I recently saw a promotion for Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the year edition at $9.99 with a gold membership so I brought gold and when I went to buy the game it had changed to $35.96 with EA...
  9. need a game called nhra drag racing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a game called nhra drag racing: the game should be based on the real thing like top fuel , funny cars , pro-stock , pro-stock motorcycle , pro mod , top achola dragster , achola funny car , stock drag cars , super stock . needs...
  10. Privacy Settings is a real drag!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy Settings is a real drag!!!: I'm turning 18 soon. do you guys think privacy settings will allow me to access things I couldn't being 17 and will it even know when my birthday is. Really appreciate an answer. thanks....