how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc

Discus and support how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so 'perfect dark' was one of my favorite games growing up, and i just recently learned that it was released on 360. i dont have a 360, but i was able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drunkscientist, Mar 10, 2021.

1. how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc

so 'perfect dark' was one of my favorite games growing up, and i just recently learned that it was released on 360. i dont have a 360, but i was able to play a rom of the game sufficiently well that im willing to buy the full version if and ONLY IF there is going to be a way for me to download the files since i dont actually have an xbox 360 to download it too

:)

drunkscientist, Mar 10, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

And they wouldn’t work if it did.

If you pick up an Xbox One, Perfect Dark is backwards compatible and also part of Rare Rep,ay
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game would only be downloadable on the console.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

That's not what the old discontinued Media Center did.

Media centre allowed an Xbox 360 to connect to a PC running Windows XP Media Center Edition to stream music and video files directly from the PC to the console. It has nothing to do with gaming.

Game Pass isn't supported on the Xbox 360. You can sign in with an Xbox Game Pass subscription and play online with Xbox 360 games that are still supported, but you can't download any Game Pass games.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X

Its not possible to transfer the files from a PC to a console. It would have to be downloaded directly to the console.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Hi, may I know why you're trying to run the game directly from the .exe file?

As you downloaded the game from the Microsoft store / Xbox app, please search and open for the game directly from the Windows start menu

Or open the Xbox PC app in your PC and open the game from there
Thema:

1. how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc - Similar Threads - download XBLA 360

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  8. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...: I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen that says this offer is exclusive to xbox live...
  9. Re-download xbla games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download xbla games?: Sold my 360 last year but thinking about buying another one. I know I can re-download what I purchased in the past, but what about the games that are no longer offered for sale on the...
  10. Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.: So recently a friend of mine hooked me up with an Elite for half price of what Gamestop had them going for. When I got home I set everything up, and eventually bridged my laptop and 360 together...