How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

Discus and support How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Bought the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy game on Xbox One but it's not in my library or the store. How can I download it? All other telltale... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bl4ckSh33p, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Bl4ckSh33p
    Bl4ckSh33p Guest

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy


    Hi. Bought the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy game on Xbox One but it's not in my library or the store. How can I download it? All other telltale games are there.

    :)
     
    Bl4ckSh33p, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

    It is always a pleasure to help. You are always welcome.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

    I understand, you will have to contact support, only they will be able to do something about it. To contact them please use the instructions below.

    Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Click on contact us

    Or

    Ask an agent a question

    - Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

    - Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, could you tell if the game appears as purchased in your order history via the link below?

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

    - If it appears, please try the solutions below.

    Solution 1:

    Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

    Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

    Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

    Solution 2:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    Restart the console after that and add the account again.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

    Thanks. I will contact support about it.
  6. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

    How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

    Hi! I tried finding it but scrolling to purchases from 2017 will take a month.

    I found the purchase mail from 18.04.2017.

    I tried clearing cache and removing account but I can't find it. Search on Xbox store does not show it either. But all other telltale games are there.
Thema:

How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

Loading...
  1. How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy - Similar Threads - download Telltale Guardians

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...