HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ONTO MY NEW XBOX.

Discus and support HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ONTO MY NEW XBOX. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant remember my email address that i used to create my xbox live account, and its not this account either, its a different one. i need help because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StubbyKibbles23, Jan 1, 2014.

1. HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ONTO MY NEW XBOX.

I cant remember my email address that i used to create my xbox live account, and its not this account either, its a different one. i need help because i really need to download my other xbox live account onto my new xbox...

THANKS

:)

StubbyKibbles23, Jan 1, 2014
  2. o The T o
    o The T o Guest
    How to transfer download content?

Okay my account just got banned from xbox live and im going to make a new account once I decide on what my gamertag will be. How do I get my 20,000 MSP worth of download content / games onto my new account???

o The T o, Jan 1, 2014
  3. already have exsisting LIVE account!!!

I Have an exsisting xbox live account on my old xbox console but i got a new xbox console for christmas and it tells me to put in a windows live ID to download my profile onto my new xbox console guess i didnt have a windows live id so i make one and now
    i have a completely new profile and will probably have to pay for my xbox live membership again when i already have one and already paid for it and i dont know how to get my old profile and live account onto my new xbox!! WTH!! HELP??

VocalicSleet981, Jan 1, 2014
  4. HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ONTO MY NEW XBOX.

IngameInstincts, Jan 1, 2014
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

6. mr taco magic Win User

Why cant i sign into my xbox live account?

I also had my friend try to download my account and it worked on his xbox so he transferred it onto a usb stick and thats how i got my account on my xbox because it wont download it onto mine.
  7. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
  8. UpriverSquid997 Win User

Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.
  9. HAZARDx CYANIDE Win User

error 80070005

I have the same problom when ever i try to download my account onto my hard drive it says "sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80070005." How can i sign in to my account and why is this happening?
Thema:

1. HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ONTO MY NEW XBOX. - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD LIVE ACCOUNT

2. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  4. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  5. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...: I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with...
  6. Can't download my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download my Xbox live account: I cannot download my lie profile to my xbox360 0b163dbe-cb2d-49d5-affa-cf34df9beb41
  7. Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved): Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work no matter how much we tried the new...
  8. I can't download my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xbox live account: Hello, when i download my profile in my xbox 360 it stops and says there is a problem with my login credentials and go to account.live.com to fix it but nothing there to help me fix it. I've read...
  9. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download: I purchased Far Cry 1-3 on my xbox one because of the sale. and since they are an xbox 360 title it loads just like an Xbox 360. When i try to load into the game it makes me sign in, so i click my...
  10. Xbox 360 - Can't download Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Can't download Xbox Live account: Hello, I just recently got a used xbox 360 from my siblings who aren't using it anymore. I deleted everything off of the hard drive, and off of the system memory, and then tried to use my xbox...