How To Download my uploaded Games Without any VPN?

Discus and support How To Download my uploaded Games Without any VPN? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using paid microsoft games account. I have upload Clash of Clans Mac version. I'm unable to access this. Kindly Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fysal_078, Jan 22, 2023.

1. fysal_078
    fysal_078 Guest

Hello, I'm using paid microsoft games account. I have upload Clash of Clans Mac version. I'm unable to access this. Kindly Help

:)

fysal_078, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to access it? Thanks!
  3. RiaanAspeling Win User

Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading

I've managed to solve the problem by using a VPN and connecting to New York. This did allow me to download without any issue. I live in South Africa and I assume this was the problem. Use a VPN to connect to a "better" region and download.
  4. AMMARNAEEM Win User

can i use vpn to download a game on demand from a different region

Yes you can use VPN as it is best possible choice to download games from different regions. There are some precautions to get yourself secure from any possible bann. You need to follow 2 important methods in order to setup VPN on your XBox 360.

Method is about Share your Pc's VPN with XBOx360

2nd method is centralize VPN tunnel with router to assemble XBox360 and PC to pass through it.

Follow step by step instructions on how to setup VPN on XBox 360 by keeping all major precautions in mind in order to access different region games without being banned.

Source: http://www.vpnranks.com/xbox-360-vpn-setup/
  5. Jose L Reis Win User

MSFS 2020 not downloading

For all that are experiencing erros during download.....install using VPN with servers outside your countries. This approach solved my problems in all the possible scenes tested (with or without internet security programs...with or without netsh tcp....and
    so on). All other solutions, including that ones provided by Microsoft did not work. In my case, i could see on the traffic analiser that installer has a huge bug and cannot manage high speed transfer rates for some users and ....mainly....some bursts on the
    packages received. I have 200mbps connection....but installer without VPN stops downloading and simply goes to a infinite loop. So .....leave your computer without any other solutions...and simply apply for downloading with VPN outside your country and it
    will work. I’ve tested both steam and MS versions. Really the problem is with the MSFS2020 installer (just for notice....i downloaded 100Gb in 1:30h on steam... and 25GB P3Dv5....both without VPN).
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

You are trying to install it without any proxy or VPN enabled, right?

Can you check if there's any official or unofficial Minecraft Launcher installed (even if half-way) on your computer? Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Search for Launcher. If there's any, restart your computer and try downloading again without any proxy or VPN.
Thema:

1. How To Download my uploaded Games Without any VPN? - Similar Threads - Download uploaded Games

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  4. How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive: In the past you could use the Companion App on PC and Mobile to download Clips and Screenshot from the Xbox network. But Microsoft removed it and now we only have the Xbox App which doesn't even...
  5. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  6. What methods can I use to download or upload pictures to my Xbox One and Xbox Series X to...

in XBoX on Windows
    What methods can I use to download or upload pictures to my Xbox One and Xbox Series X to...: I am trying to get a custom picture on to my Xbox One and Xbox Series X, however all the methods that have been provided in other "How To" guides online do not work due to the methods being phased...
  7. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  8. Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?: Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures? ae9fc67f-38fb-4131-8d2f-5bf48a2cbb06
  9. 0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live.: I was playing on my Xbox 360 S awhile ago and suddenly couldn't connect to Xbox Live anymore. Wired and wireless. Using cable or mobile hot spot, and now tried two different Xbox 360 S consoles....
  10. Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds): Hi! I have my Xbox Series S for over a year now, and since 2 days ago, I had poor network performance on it. The download speeds are around 10MB, usually they are around 100MB +. The upload speed...