how to download minecraft cus its stuck on one stage?

Discus and support how to download minecraft cus its stuck on one stage? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i wanted to download minecraft edu and and i gone through the legitimate website and gone to setup wizard and now im on the minecraft edu setup... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Wang1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Max Wang1
    Max Wang1 Guest

i wanted to download minecraft edu and and i gone through the legitimate website and gone to setup wizard and now im on the minecraft edu setup installation tab. the status is only set to installig prerequisite software but it wont install any further. it also locks my shortcuts and my task bar so i cannot screenshot. ive tried restarting my laptop and shutting down and opening again.

:)

Max Wang1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Max

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10, 11 or another OS?
    If you try to install a different thing (for example the regular Minecraft laiuncher, it works or something similar happens?
    What are your hardware specs (processor model)
    Did you tried running manually the program as administrator?
  3. Max Wang1 Win User

how do i download minecraft edu edition

that was the one i tried to download in the first place but it gave me some issues as it was stuck on the first stage of installation
  4. Golololololol Win User

Unable to Connect to EA Online?

their not shut down foever i was playing online yesterday wat i did first was delete the update then re-download it and it worked but idk how to fix it now cus its not working for me
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Broken Achievements

DisclosedBarrel,

is any of your achievements are stuck in the done unlocking stage?

you're not alone, many xbox live users have faced this problem. I say keep playing these games that have achievements stuck in unlocking stage. before you know it, you will get the notification saying you got the achievement.

I do suggest on doing the achievement again. if its for completing the campaign then do it again.

Have a great one
  6. ArneBurghouts Win User

Public Bata starts on the 29th Sep

How much i love it.. how much i hate it its a rush gamemode... I really wish it was a Conquest Map.. ah well.. wont play any less cus of that.. LOL
Thema:

1. how to download minecraft cus its stuck on one stage? - Similar Threads - download minecraft cus

2. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  7. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  8. How do I get MineCraft to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get MineCraft to download?: Purchased MineCraft. Won't download. Launcher in app library spins. Says Pending for over 18 hour. Gaming Services app is "Ready to download". Clicking does nothing. Same with rebooting. "Cancel...
  9. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  10. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...