How to Download Microsoft Store Purchase History

Discus and support How to Download Microsoft Store Purchase History in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There doesnt seem to be any simple way to Export to Excel or PDF the Purchase History from the Microsoft Store. I can see the information on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by frustratedUser10101, Mar 24, 2021.

1. How to Download Microsoft Store Purchase History

There doesnt seem to be any simple way to Export to Excel or PDF the Purchase History from the Microsoft Store. I can see the information on the screen, but there isnt any way to export it into a spreadsheet or report for further handling.

:)

frustratedUser10101, Mar 24, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, yes that is not a function. All you can do is scroll through and check out the purchases.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

I did not get a link to download

you download from within the microsoft store, either search the game or go to purchase history/download history.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

you don't get a code if you purchased from the microsoft store, it will be in your purchase history or download history to download to your computer, it has to be downloaded from the account that made the purchase.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finding a purchased game on xbox

6. Mister Maka Win User

Kinect Adventures! Where it?

Heya!

To download purchased titles from your download history check out how to
    View Your Download History
    and follow the steps. You should have access to your content then :)
Thema:

1. How to Download Microsoft Store Purchase History - Similar Threads - Download Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  3. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  6. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...
  7. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  8. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  9. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  10. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...