How to download Kodi on my Xbox one

Discus and support How to download Kodi on my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there in in Australia and would like help trying to download Kodi onto my Xbox one cheers 33daa825-c09a-4b26-984a-2dc8ad17ad96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarahcochrane, Jan 9, 2018.

  1. How to download Kodi on my Xbox one


    hi there in in Australia and would like help trying to download Kodi onto my Xbox one cheers

    :)
     
    sarahcochrane, Jan 9, 2018
    #1
  2. tantantantan
    tantantantan Guest
    i am trying to download kodi 17.6 but i am failing

    i am trying to download kodi 17.6. in the store they only have kodi 18. how can i get kodi 17.6 that will work on my xbox one?
     
    tantantantan, Jan 9, 2018
    #2
  3. boax7199
    boax7199 Guest
    kodi

    how can i get kodi on my xbox one s ,or work with xbox tru pc
     
    boax7199, Jan 9, 2018
    #3
  4. GoddessFae Win User

    Kodi on Xbox one.

    There is a way to use Kodi on your XBox One, but you con't download it as an app. I don't see why XBox live would ban you for having Kodi, since it isn't an illegal download or streaming site, but I don't work for XBox, Microsoft, Kodi, or any other related
    company/organization.

    XBMC used to be connected to XBox, but as I understand it, they are no longer affiliated.
  5. JP_MS Win User

    XBOX ONE S - white noise instead of music, not able to play a DTS music CD,

    Thanks farscape, I believe Xbox one s can output dts through optical (my setup is onkyo receiver with optical cable) and it works fine with blue ray app for DVDs with DTS encoding.

    But for CDs we can't use that app, so iam using groove. And my receiver outputs white noise with the dts encoded CDs.

    I am suspecting missing codecs..but not sure.

    On another note, does anyone know how to play CDs with the latest kody on Xbox?. I have downloaded but can't figure out how to play the disc on xbox.. (kody recognizes the disc drive on xbox?)
  6. KineticOnline-19185E Win User

    Kodi for the Xbox One : How to Install Kodi on Xbox One

    Love that it's there, but until I can get any kind of addins to work it's pointless me using it.

    Im not talking about illegal steaming, I'm talking about additional skins, trakt.tv, things like that. Nothing I try to add works. Some install but just error when trying to open them.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Free movies 2021 app

    Are you sure he did not put the xbox into developer mode and added kodi ?.

    Yes the xbox one's are popular for streaming apps on kodi
  8. Kirill Krasin Win User

    IPTV on Xbox 360

    Hello,

    MyIPTV
    is still avaliable in Store, but not for Xbox 360.

    Also, try KODI/XBMC, read about it
    here
    .
Thema:

How to download Kodi on my Xbox one

Loading...
  1. How to download Kodi on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - download Kodi

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. i am trying to download kodi 17.6 but i am failing

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to download kodi 17.6 but i am failing: i am trying to download kodi 17.6. in the store they only have kodi 18. how can i get kodi 17.6 that will work on my xbox one? e36e0d54-beba-4ddf-8e6d-926aecad3d69