How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition

Discus and support How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the physical dlc of the gold edition of cod3 and it came with the awakening dlc and I can’t access it, but I just couldn’t find the invoice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawilson6, May 25, 2023.

1. pawilson6
    pawilson6 Guest

I bought the physical dlc of the gold edition of cod3 and it came with the awakening dlc and I can’t access it, but I just couldn’t find the invoice for it and I cant install it (bought from store when it came out,unused previously)

:)

pawilson6, May 25, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are well!

For DLC's of a disc copy of a game, normally the DLC came as a code included on the game. Have you tried checking if there are any codes somehow for you to redeem?

I am afraid the invoice is needed in the event you lost the copy of the DLC in order to return it to the store or request replacement. But you may also refer to this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... for further troubleshooting in finding the DLC's for the game to see if you somehow have redeemed it on your account before.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back here if you have questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

any physical discs that came with addon dlc had a code in the box to redeem, if the code is not amongst any of the paperwork in the disc box then you need to contact the store you purchased from.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Game pass install dlc

If the DLC is not available from selecting "Manage Game and Add-Ons" on the game in the Xbox menu or in the Game Pass menu, then you'd need to buy the game's DLC or find one of the DLC disks that was included in the physical GOTY Edition of that game and
    install it.
  5. GoldPhoenix4050 Win User

Why can't I use Havoc DLC?

I tried this. I own the physical disk, therefore it will not let me download it from the store. I previously bought the Havoc DLC and Microsoft has deleted the record of me buying it. Again, I have the disk; I can not download the DLC from the store because it says I do not own it. Yall are still trying to make me pay for it again.
  6. WGID Win User

Physical Disk with Digital DLC

Yes. Any DLC purchased from the store will be usable for your physical disk.
Thema:

1. How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition - Similar Threads - Download Dlc physical

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  7. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  8. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  9. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?: I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90
  10. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear: So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that...