How to download Disneyland to Xbox one

Discus and support How to download Disneyland to Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all so I have brought the Disneyland game for Windows 10 can somebody please tell me if I am able to download it to my Xbox one or do I need another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Temptress33369, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. How to download Disneyland to Xbox one


    Hi all so I have brought the Disneyland game for Windows 10 can somebody please tell me if I am able to download it to my Xbox one or do I need another version brought ? It isn't coming up in my games or ready to be installed lists ? My game play is lagging
    on my laptop and want to play on the console instead thanks in advance

    :)
     
    Temptress33369, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. CITY CORONER
    CITY CORONER Guest
    disneyland carsland t

    cant download my free disneyland carsland t
     
    CITY CORONER, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. Russian subtitles in the game "Disneyland Adventures"

    How to install russian subtitles in the game " DisneyLand Adventures"???
     
    MagicZnanie55, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    How to download Disneyland to Xbox one

    Hi!

    Disneyland Adventures is a Play Anywhere title (only for digital version). Just log on console with the same profile used for purchase and install the game visible in the "Ready to Install" section, otherwise with a search on the store you can select "Install".
     
    DominumStige, Jan 29, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    How to download Disneyland to Xbox one

    Hi!

    Disneyland Adventures is a Play Anywhere title (only for digital version). Just log on console with the same profile used for purchase and install the game visible in the "Ready to Install" section, otherwise with a search on the store you can select "Install".
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Save Data for Disneyland Adventures

    Hi there!

    Thanks for reaching out to us! If you are playing Disneyland Adventures on your Windows 10 PC, then you would not be able to share the save on an Xbox 360. The game is not listed currently as being available for the 360, just for Xbox One and PC.

    Disneyland Adventures


    The 360 version would be a different version than what is available now and will not track the progress between both versions, unlike playing on the PC and then on an Xbox One console.

    I hope that this information helps out!
  7. AshMaster56 Win User

    Disneyland Adventures Won’t Open

    I also want to add that I just installed it on my older Xbox One and I’m having the exact same problem there too.

    I also just downloaded the demo and it’s not working either.

    I downloaded another Game Pass game to see if it would work and it works fine. It seems to only be Disneyland Adventures that doesn’t work.
  8. That One Noob43 Win User

    need friends for minecraft xbox one

    Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a creative person who can help me build Disneyland on Xbox One. Message if you're interested. Thanks :)
  9. x Disconsolate Win User

    Star Wars Kinect Trailer (Dont get your hopes up!)

    If I were forced to buy one of the games in that clip it would be the Disneyland one, Star Wars looks absolutely terrible.
Thema:

How to download Disneyland to Xbox one

Loading...
  1. How to download Disneyland to Xbox one - Similar Threads - download Disneyland

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...